The Scalebreaker DLC game pack and Update 23 base-game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[Video] Magicka Sorc Outnumbered PvP

LeifErickson
LeifErickson
✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry for the bad mic quality in the last clip and I hope you weren't too annoyed with my overexcitedness. I hope you enjoy!
Edited by LeifErickson on November 30, 2016 2:04PM
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't had time to watch the video yet, but I do want to say one thing....

.....that thread title is extremely clickbait -_- The type you answer "no" too as well :/

Either way glad to hear that there are still some solo Magicka Sorcs out there!!! (based on the title)

Edited by Vaoh on November 30, 2016 8:43AM
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last fight is what 80% of our fights on EU end like.
    Is that unusual for you? I might want to reroll.

Also: What setup are you running? Something along the lines of: Spinner, Amber, Maelstromweapons?
    Edited by Derra on November 30, 2016 11:14AM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - Grand Overlord - Spotless Dro-m'Athra Destroyer pre one Tamriel
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - Grand Overlord
    ... - DC - NB

• LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »

.....that thread title is extremely clickbait -_- The type you answer "no" too as well :/

Either way glad to hear that there are still some solo Magicka Sorcs out there!!! (based on the title)

Is it considered clickbait if I really believe that it's true? But I guess you are probably right. I took it out of the title.
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

Also: What setup are you running? Something along the lines of: Spinner, Amber, Maelstromweapons?

Well Shey is already rerolling NA, I'm sure you'd enjoy NA with him.
    EU PC
    Kíso Dunmer DK AD
    Casserole Altmer Sorc AD
    H dot Shine Redguard Templar AD
    Eva Lovia Altmer Templar AD
    Maggie Grace Dunmer DK AD
    Michelle Keegan Altmer Nightblade DC
    Bodied Altmer Sorc EP
    Man Like Me Redguard DK DC
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd say that that is pretty unusual considering we were not near any objectives that AD didn't already own. I'm running with Amber and Seducer, but I hear I am not running the best build I could so I might change it.
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hehe good stuff! That ending though...hate when that happens D:
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    Instagram | YouTube Channel
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol if you zerg one person down and teabag them then you should be ashamed of yourself.
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good fights. Last clip is cyro in a nutshell.
    Alacrity, RÁGE
    Founder of: Estoy Aqui, NaC
    Imperial Templar

World First Dragonstar Normal and Veteran Modes
    World Fastest Aetherian Archive and World Second Hel'Ra Citadel
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That last clip is some serious tryhards. :lol:

• Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd say that that is pretty unusual considering we were not near any objectives that AD didn't already own. I'm running with Amber and Seducer, but I hear I am not running the best build I could so I might change it.

"best" in terms of sorc builds is highly subjective imo. Just thought you would have more offense because sometimes you hit people really hard when i´m comparing your dmg to my 14k tooltip fragments template :worried:

Amber + seducer + attronarch seems excessive in terms of sustain buut idk.
    Edited by Derra on November 30, 2016 7:01PM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - Grand Overlord - Spotless Dro-m'Athra Destroyer pre one Tamriel
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - Grand Overlord
    ... - DC - NB

• LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"best" in terms of sorc builds is highly subjective imo. Just thought you would have more offense because sometimes you hit people really hard when i´m comparing your dmg to my 14k tooltip fragments template :worried:

Amber + seducer + attronarch seems excessive in terms of sustain buut idk.

It is very excessive. However, it allows me to streak a lot, have infinite resources if I'm fighting a magicka build, and can still have sustain when I'm getting resource poisoned (which happens to me a lot). But the sustain can be a bit excessive.
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it considered clickbait if I really believe that it's true? But I guess you are probably right. I took it out of the title.
    Now I want to know what the title was! :frowning:
    Well of course there was an "objective". Which is - to kill those filthy small-scalers, aka dirty tower farmers and macrohacks.
    Bonus points for your alliance if you flawlessly emote to celebrate your victory!

Nice vid, Loris! :)
    meraki
    Heisenzerg | Adamant
    ~Repentance Abuser~

• LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lore_lai wrote: »

Now I want to know what the title was! :frowning:
    Well of course there was an "objective". Which is - to kill those filthy small-scalers, aka dirty tower farmers and macrohacks.
    Bonus points for your alliance if you flawlessly emote to celebrate your victory!

Nice vid, Loris! :)

Lol thanks! :)

The original title was the same as it is now, but it also had this in it as well: Mag Sorc Best Solo Class?
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    isnt it sad. you cant even piece away from the action for small scale without the zerg herd tunneling you.
    Makkir the Stormcaller
    Makkir of Daggerfall
    Check my Magicka Sorc Videos- Makkir YouTube Videos
    #SorcLivesMatter
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    That last clip is some serious tryhards. :lol:

lol maybe, don't forget duo's like this like to pick groups apart from the backside. So you know, you ask for attention you get more than you want sometimes ;)