Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

[Video] Magicka Sorc Outnumbered PvP

LeifErickson
LeifErickson
✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VshH5cVv9Sg

Sorry for the bad mic quality in the last clip and I hope you weren't too annoyed with my overexcitedness. I hope you enjoy!
Edited by LeifErickson on November 30, 2016 2:04PM
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't had time to watch the video yet, but I do want to say one thing....

.....that thread title is extremely clickbait -_- The type you answer "no" too as well :/

Either way glad to hear that there are still some solo Magicka Sorcs out there!!! (based on the title)

Edited by Vaoh on November 30, 2016 8:43AM
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last fight is what 80% of our fights on EU end like.
    Is that unusual for you? I might want to reroll.

Also: What setup are you running? Something along the lines of: Spinner, Amber, Maelstromweapons?
    Edited by Derra on November 30, 2016 11:14AM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »

.....that thread title is extremely clickbait -_- The type you answer "no" too as well :/

Either way glad to hear that there are still some solo Magicka Sorcs out there!!! (based on the title)

Is it considered clickbait if I really believe that it's true? But I guess you are probably right. I took it out of the title.
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

Also: What setup are you running? Something along the lines of: Spinner, Amber, Maelstromweapons?

Well Shey is already rerolling NA, I'm sure you'd enjoy NA with him.
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd say that that is pretty unusual considering we were not near any objectives that AD didn't already own. I'm running with Amber and Seducer, but I hear I am not running the best build I could so I might change it.
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hehe good stuff! That ending though...hate when that happens D:
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol if you zerg one person down and teabag them then you should be ashamed of yourself.
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good fights. Last clip is cyro in a nutshell.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That last clip is some serious tryhards. :lol:

• Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd say that that is pretty unusual considering we were not near any objectives that AD didn't already own. I'm running with Amber and Seducer, but I hear I am not running the best build I could so I might change it.

"best" in terms of sorc builds is highly subjective imo. Just thought you would have more offense because sometimes you hit people really hard when i´m comparing your dmg to my 14k tooltip fragments template :worried:

Amber + seducer + attronarch seems excessive in terms of sustain buut idk.
    Edited by Derra on November 30, 2016 7:01PM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"best" in terms of sorc builds is highly subjective imo. Just thought you would have more offense because sometimes you hit people really hard when i´m comparing your dmg to my 14k tooltip fragments template :worried:

Amber + seducer + attronarch seems excessive in terms of sustain buut idk.

It is very excessive. However, it allows me to streak a lot, have infinite resources if I'm fighting a magicka build, and can still have sustain when I'm getting resource poisoned (which happens to me a lot). But the sustain can be a bit excessive.
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it considered clickbait if I really believe that it's true? But I guess you are probably right. I took it out of the title.
    Now I want to know what the title was! :frowning:
    Well of course there was an "objective". Which is - to kill those filthy small-scalers, aka dirty tower farmers and macrohacks.
    Bonus points for your alliance if you flawlessly emote to celebrate your victory!

Nice vid, Loris! :)
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lore_lai wrote: »

Now I want to know what the title was! :frowning:
    Well of course there was an "objective". Which is - to kill those filthy small-scalers, aka dirty tower farmers and macrohacks.
    Bonus points for your alliance if you flawlessly emote to celebrate your victory!

Nice vid, Loris! :)

Lol thanks! :)

The original title was the same as it is now, but it also had this in it as well: Mag Sorc Best Solo Class?
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    isnt it sad. you cant even piece away from the action for small scale without the zerg herd tunneling you.
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    That last clip is some serious tryhards. :lol:

lol maybe, don't forget duo's like this like to pick groups apart from the backside. So you know, you ask for attention you get more than you want sometimes ;)