Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AD needs help in Haderus/NA

Sheuib
Sheuib
✭✭✭✭
If anyone one wants to take a break from TF we really could use some help on Haderus. We are a small population and having some good fights trying to de-emp red. We get down to the last emp keep and that is usually when the red show up in force. Usually about 3 times the numbers of what we have. And, it seems like our numbers go down at that point as well but whatever. So we need some help if anyone wants to come to a zero lag server and have some fun.

It would also be helpful if blue could make an appearance as well. In the last few weeks I think I seen 2 blue.
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheuib wrote: »
    If anyone one wants to take a break from TF we really could use some help on Haderus. We are a small population and having some good fights trying to de-emp red. We get down to the last emp keep and that is usually when the red show up in force. Usually about 3 times the numbers of what we have. And, it seems like our numbers go down at that point as well but whatever. So we need some help if anyone wants to come to a zero lag server and have some fun.

It would also be helpful if blue could make an appearance as well. In the last few weeks I think I seen 2 blue.

YES. As an EP only player perma-homed on Haddy, I couldn't agree more. We've been trying to do our part (not pushing to the gates for no reason, switching to TF when the population is too imbalanced), but there's only so much we can do without a response from AD/DC.

A consistent 2-3 bar population in Haderus is like my dream.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    One Tamriel killed Haderus
  • Vitaely
    Vitaely
    ✭✭✭
    Spent a few hours in Had yesterday. There were 6-8 AD online during NA prime time (defending Fare).

I have to agree with this plight.

However, this does not mean Had needs GvG wars. Just more small groups. I think even the emp group was under 16 man. Just saying.
    Factotum | PC NA
    AD E'lurin sNB | Curufinwë Fëanor mDK | Anaïs Le Fey mSC | Fréyja mT | Nïenna mW
    EP E'lured sNB | Vanÿa sT | Caïssä mDK
    DC E'lwing mNB
    PVE Brýnhildur mDK | E'lectra sSC | Antígone sDK | Valkýrja mNB | Yølanda sW
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My guest is there currently. Other than some random emp pushes it is completely dead. Could really use some regular dc and ad to commit to it rather than showing up in waves. TF can spare them.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    My guest is there currently. Other than some random emp pushes it is completely dead. Could really use some regular dc and ad to commit to it rather than showing up in waves. TF can spare them.

Ya, every once in awhile it's good. DC and AD will come from somewhere and the population will balance out for a bit. Few hours later all the DC and AD are gone again and I'm like...
    f05254cacdd20c66e3a5a53c913ceb65c04341170ed01ce5ca775be68354711f.jpg
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vitaely wrote: »
    However, this does not mean Had needs GvG wars. Just more small groups. I think even the emp group was under 16 man. Just saying.

More like a max of 6. But any big fight is going to attract extras.

Had is fun until the late-prime EP log on and start zerging the map down, most of whom wouldn't be there if EP didn't have emp. A few more AD and DC small groups would be very welcome; no one wants to start the day pushed back to their gates. Look, ma, no lag.

Lately when it gets rough, AD just leaves or goes to the sewers, like today after the emp push failed; I went to sewers and there were the AD while DC was taking back their home keeps. DC tends to tough it out even tho I think there are fewer of them playing in Had. AD can muster up a whole zerg sometimes, but rarely does DC and then pretty much only if @FENGRUSH is online or group like LoM comes over for the night.

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When they fix proc sets some people will return .
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whats a haderus?
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. A lot of ad should leave TF and go to Haderus. :trollface:
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Spent a few hours in Had yesterday. There were 6-8 AD online during NA prime time (defending Fare).

The Emp group is at max 6 people. And 75% of the time we don't have a healer until late.... then we get our 7th for 1 single healer lol. We carry the EP pug zergs and farm the salt from the equal sized AD zerg that likes to come out and try morning cap dethrone us through PvDoor.

It is quite a pity you cannot morning-cap PvDoor our Empress, and as a result your zerg gets farmed by our small group that usually doesn't even have a single healer. We have successfully defended our majestic Empress for 7 days straight, great are her magic wings and fiery breath. We have prevented AD from crowning a proctato that does not have rally or vigor or -any- self-heal slotted. We are the heroes of One Tamriel, preventing the epitome of the proc-meta ZOS has catered to, from abusing the powers of Emperorship. Behold the power of the Magic DK as it once were, a mere shadow of it's former self brought to life by our Empress through the divine use of the Ruby Throne.

PSA from your Empress: "DK is back"

#MontayvasQaeBaePalace
    #YouvebeenDiagnosed
    #DKisBack
    Edited by Lord_Hev on November 29, 2016 11:08PM
    Neqamancer | Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Vitaely
    Vitaely
    ✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »

The Emp group is at max 6 people. And 75% of the time we don't have a healer until late.... then we get our 7th for 1 single healer lol. We carry the EP pug zergs and farm the salt from the equal sized AD zerg that likes to come out and try morning cap dethrone us through PvDoor.
    QAM I don't play Had that often obviously, what you described might be the case earlier. Monty was grouped with maybe 3-4 as we fought them, but I will count pugs as the emp group since having emp there makes a great difference in any group. I don't call taking home keeps as "dethroning through PvDoor". The whole map is painted red, no one needs you to push trikeeps when you can hold 6 emp keeps 24/7. Makes for a poor campaign and pushes everyone away from it.

Edited by Vitaely on November 29, 2016 11:32PM
    Factotum | PC NA
    AD E'lurin sNB | Curufinwë Fëanor mDK | Anaïs Le Fey mSC | Fréyja mT | Nïenna mW
    DC E'lwing mNB
  • Sheuib
    Sheuib
    ✭✭✭✭

It is quite a pity you cannot morning-cap PvDoor our Empress, and as a result your zerg gets farmed by our small group that usually doesn't even have a single healer. We have successfully defended our majestic Empress for 7 days straight, great are her magic wings and fiery breath. We have prevented AD from crowning a proctato that does not have rally or vigor or -any- self-heal slotted. We are the heroes of One Tamriel, preventing the epitome of the proc-meta ZOS has catered to, from abusing the powers of Emperorship. Behold the power of the Magic DK as it once were, a mere shadow of it's former self brought to life by our Empress through the divine use of the Ruby Throne.

PSA from your Empress: "DK is dead"

#MontayvasQaeBaePalace
    #YouvebeenDiagnosed
    #DKisBack

It is always funny when people say they are solo or a small group with 30 pugs around them. And, most of the time when you guys were truely a small group you let the empress do the fighting while you all sit on the wall firing seige. You guys are so tough.

As for our "zerg" yesterday there was 6 of us and I am not talking just 6 in our group I am saying there were 6 total. 3 in my group and 3 in another group. So when it is 6 in your group you call it a small group even though you end up with 20 other people around you. But, when it is a total of 6 people on the AD side at a keep you call it a zerg.

Just get back on your seige so you can one click and eat sandwiches.

By the way congrats to DC yesterday on the EMP. If we would have known you were going to make a push we would have stayed on.

• Sheuib
    Sheuib
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do admit I would like to see Haderus stay a small group campaign. They are fun. I am not sure exactly how to keep that considering, as everyone has pointed out, even small groups tend to end up at the same keep creating a zerg.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had is pretty much a joke server. Sometimes you can go there for decent PvP - but youre always fighting an EP emp, so you have to bring a small group to fight with. Emperor is capped anywhere between 3-6AM EST on this server by EP, like clockwork.

They will push everything to the gate as well. Here is a pic of Haderus at 5AM after we PvPd through people hiding behind siege with larger numbers and emperor all night:

DnXJhe3.jpg

I know everyones night is different, but why this campaign is pushed to the gates every day is part of the reason Haderus is a toxic waste. It is not a 6 man emp group either. Every single time you go there, you have the same lineup of 15-20 players there. Its just the same thing on repeat.

Once they are defeated, they all leave. There is nothing after they lose handedly. They refuse to fight - and will wait to night cap. Wish Haderus was better, but it isnt. Then we get replies like...
    "Lord_Hev wrote: »
    "
    It is quite a pity you cannot morning-cap PvDoor our Empress

Pretty much the reason Id like to see time zone locked campaigns.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Had is pretty much a joke server. Sometimes you can go there for decent PvP - but youre always fighting an EP emp, so you have to bring a small group to fight with. Emperor is capped anywhere between 3-6AM EST on this server by EP, like clockwork.

They will push everything to the gate as well. Here is a pic of Haderus at 5AM after we PvPd through people hiding behind siege with larger numbers and emperor all night:

DnXJhe3.jpg

I know everyones night is different, but why this campaign is pushed to the gates every day is part of the reason Haderus is a toxic waste. It is not a 6 man emp group either. Every single time you go there, you have the same lineup of 15-20 players there. Its just the same thing on repeat.

Once they are defeated, they all leave. There is nothing after they lose handedly. They refuse to fight - and will wait to night cap. Wish Haderus was better, but it isnt. Then we get replies like...
    "

Your brothers and sisters welcome you in TF, M'lord.

Also I heard Montayva is a guy...is this true?
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And, most of the time when you guys were truely a small group you let the empress do the fighting while you all sit on the wall firing seige.

That NEVER happened. If Monty was ever fighting alone she had no group and those were random players on the wall.
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First there are too many AD, they make a post about it. Then there are too many DC, they make a post about it. Now there's too many EP, here's the post. Balance is a joke and Fengrush has no room to talk about night zerging at 3-4 am with a fanboy meat shield. This kind of behavior is what EP had a tantrum about. When player housing comes out I hope there is a glass siding option because 80% of the pop should pick it.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Emp group is at max 6 people.

1f3603.gif
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dead campaign is dead. Come to TF where all of the good players are and the PVP is three way, competitive, and fun.

Whenever I go to Had it's either (literally) 20 people responding to me taking one resource alone. Or there is no PVP going on at all. Zero crossed swords on the map, and it's all red. Zone chat is an empty wasteland.

If that's your idea of fun I guess go for it. The rest of us are off on TF actually playing against other people. Constantly. Small scale. Huge zergs. Medium size groups. 3v3's fighting over Bruma. Why would anyone leave TF unless the lines to get in are just too long?
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

DnXJhe3.jpg

Last time I was there AD/DC only had the triangle keeps. EP chat was full of "any groups?", "what are we attacking". I tried to explain why no one is grouping or attacking but they don't get it.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Vitaely
    Vitaely
    ✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Dead campaign is dead. Come to TF where all of the good players are and the PVP is three way, competitive, and fun.

Whenever I go to Had it's either (literally) 20 people responding to me taking one resource alone. Or there is no PVP going on at all. Zero crossed swords on the map, and it's all red. Zone chat is an empty wasteland.

If that's your idea of fun I guess go for it. The rest of us are off on TF actually playing against other people. Constantly. Small scale. Huge zergs. Medium size groups. 3v3's fighting over Bruma. Why would anyone leave TF unless the lines to get in are just too long?

Because in TF it's like this for anyone not in a huge group (https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/305775/ad-needs-help-in-haderus-na#latest) and like this for any well-coordinated medium sized group: (https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/305818/im-melting#latest) Yes, you can have rare 3v3s until the victors are crushed by someone pushing their zergs into small objectives like towns and resources. Also there are so few people who actually run in smaller groups these days, you wait for an hour only to get zerged most of the time.

So anything less than 6 would like to go to Haderus and do a different kind of PVP. However until more of us are there (AD and DC), that won't be possible.
    Edited by Vitaely on November 30, 2016 3:29PM
    Factotum | PC NA
    DC E'lwing mNB
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

The rubberbanding and lag in TF is at stupid levels. I can't even see what I'm doing most of the time... nor half the destro ults. If you aren't in a group of 8-10 and up or zerg-surfing you will just get mowed down. Maybe DC players can get small scale at Bruma, but if it flips red a full raid of DC shows up. :/

Battlegrounds can't get here fast enough.
  • Lashiing
    Lashiing
    ✭✭✭
    #Lokitto4emp2k16
    PC/NA ― Dancing Jesters

AD – Khajiit Nightblade – Dps – lucif'r
    AD – Altmer Sorcerer – Dps – Trove Scamp
    AD – Dunmer Dragonknight – Dps – Lashiing
    AD – Altmer Templar – Dps – Six-teen
    DC – Redguard Sorcerer – Dps – Cunnїng Scamp

vMA • vDSA • vAA HM • vHRC HM • vSO HM • vMoL
  • mtwiggz
    mtwiggz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just crowned an AD emp, Lokitto. You're welcome.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

The rubberbanding and lag in TF is at stupid levels. I can't even see what I'm doing most of the time... nor half the destro ults. If you aren't in a group of 8-10 and up or zerg-surfing you will just get mowed down. Maybe DC players can get small scale at Bruma, but if it flips red a full raid of DC shows up. :/

Battlegrounds can't get here fast enough.

With battlegrounds am obvious perk would be they can be que up according to the size fight you are looking for. So ideally youll know exactly what fight you are getting into from a number perspective and build accordingly.

Right now it's a mess of trying to pretend running to a resource/town looking for a small fight mixed with delusions of grandeur; this isn't pvp, it's a button-smash ***.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DnXJhe3.jpg

"

@FENGRUSH
    DC and AD do not have a consistent population there, while EP does. When the other factions are present the map evens out significantly, but the DC and AD always log, while EP maintains 1-2 bars.

Like I mentioned earlier, many EP homed on Haderus have been condemning the scrubs who push the gates every night "for skyshards" (yea right) in zone. We've also been playing a lot on TF when we can. And we don't always push. Many nights lately, we've been able to convince the zerging masses to stop at the inner ring or at least Faregyl/Glade.

What would you suggest the EP do beyond that? You know as well as I that the vocal minority can't control the zerg (the EP on Haderus are pugs and small guild groups that generally don't communicate or work together). At this point there needs to be some kind of response from DC/AD, because I think we CAN make Haderus balanced. And not just DC/AD guest-ers from TF who will log as soon as their Emp push fails/succeeds. EP will just end up "pushing" the map again simply because we are there and AD/DC are not.

We all want Haderus to be the lag-free, small scale oasis from Lagflame, but we need to work together for it.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Find the EP pushing gates and give me names so I can shame them into submission. I cant be online at 5am on a weekday to do so.
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Find the EP pushing gates and give me names so I can shame them into submission. I cant be online at 5am on a weekday to do so.

Hmm...It could work.
    uIttsCS.jpg
  • Sheuib
    Sheuib
    ✭✭✭✭
    We had some good fights yesterday but not because more AD or DC showed up but just not as many EP were on. I don't know what happened later in the evening but the group I was in broke up after our failed attempt at the scroll temple. However, it was a good fight. We would have kept going but a few of us had to leave.

I still want to get more AD and DC in the campaign. It would be nice if we could keep a constant 2 bars across the board in Haderus.
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We had some good fights yesterday but not because more AD or DC showed up but just not as many EP were on. I don't know what happened later in the evening but the group I was in broke up after our failed attempt at the scroll temple. However, it was a good fight. We would have kept going but a few of us had to leave.

I still want to get more AD and DC in the campaign. It would be nice if we could keep a constant 2 bars across the board in Haderus.

What happened, is that my group stopped playing EP this week, and decided to play our ADs to crown yet another of ours. And now another Magic DK of our choosing sits upon the Ruby Throne to smite all the proctatoes that plague the land. Our wings shall dust away the impurities of One Stamriel, and our fiery breath will burn away the heresies of all the stam rerollers.

#DKisback
    Neqamancer | Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA