The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

AD needs help in Haderus/NA

• Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »
    Sheuib wrote: »
    We had some good fights yesterday but not because more AD or DC showed up but just not as many EP were on. I don't know what happened later in the evening but the group I was in broke up after our failed attempt at the scroll temple. However, it was a good fight. We would have kept going but a few of us had to leave.

I still want to get more AD and DC in the campaign. It would be nice if we could keep a constant 2 bars across the board in Haderus.

What happened, is that my group stopped playing EP this week, and decided to play our ADs to crown yet another of ours. And now another Magic DK of our choosing sits upon the Ruby Throne to smite all the proctatoes that plague the land. Our wings shall dust away the impurities of One Stamriel, and our fiery breath will burn away the heresies of all the stam rerollers.

#DKisback

Your siege weapons won't stand a chance against me and my torch.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Super fun fights defending emp tonight on Haderus (and some very juicy AP) thanks to some solid pushes from DC and visiting EP groups like DR. Haderus doesn't usually see groups that size, but with it being Friday night and AD emboldened by having emp, it worked out well.

I haven't played AD much before, but I was very impressed with the responsiveness of the AD PUGs and small groups rallying to defense calls.
  • Sheuib
    Sheuib
    ✭✭✭✭
    We had some good fights yesterday but not because more AD or DC showed up but just not as many EP were on. I don't know what happened later in the evening but the group I was in broke up after our failed attempt at the scroll temple. However, it was a good fight. We would have kept going but a few of us had to leave.

I still want to get more AD and DC in the campaign. It would be nice if we could keep a constant 2 bars across the board in Haderus.

What happened, is that my group stopped playing EP this week, and decided to play our ADs to crown yet another of ours. And now another Magic DK of our choosing sits upon the Ruby Throne to smite all the proctatoes that plague the land. Our wings shall dust away the impurities of One Stamriel, and our fiery breath will burn away the heresies of all the stam rerollers.

#DKisback

I seen your emp standing with the stam EP players yesterday doing nothing while we were fighting. I assume they are in your guild as well. So much for "DK is back". Your guild was running a lot stam proc builds last night on the EP side with no help from your AD empress. But, what should I expect from a wall farmer. And, don't deny it either because we all know she didn't get that much ap from the small amount of fights going on in haderus.

Oh well I know I will probably regret posting this because I am sure you all will go back to EP and start gate camping again.

Just do me a favor don't act like your emp is awesome because they can repair walls all day. At least your EP emp would join in the fight.
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

#DKisback

I seen your emp standing with the stam EP players yesterday doing nothing while we were fighting. I assume they are in your guild as well. So much for "DK is back". Your guild was running a lot stam proc builds last night on the EP side with no help from your AD empress. But, what should I expect from a wall farmer. And, don't deny it either because we all know she didn't get that much ap from the small amount of fights going on in haderus.

Oh well I know I will probably regret posting this because I am sure you all will go back to EP and start gate camping again.

Just do me a favor don't act like your emp is awesome because they can repair walls all day. At least your EP emp would join in the fight.

Our group has a very noticeable impact on whatever side we play. Don't deny it. :)

Also, it's not my fault if you and your zerg cannot handle a small organized EP group inside a yellow Glade. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Edited by Lord_Hev on December 3, 2016 6:45PM
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Sheuib
    Sheuib
    ✭✭✭✭

#DKisback

Our group has a very noticeable impact on whatever side we play. Don't deny it. :)

Also, it's not my fault if you and your zerg cannot handle a small organized EP group inside a yellow Glade. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It really is amazing that you continue to call your side small organized groups and our side a zerg when it is equal numbers.

And, we wiped you guys plenty of times. I believe that is why you ended up going to glade because you couldn't take anything on your side of the map. We even wiped you at glade.

We got tired of constantly chasing you guys and that is when you got inside. We would kill a few of you and the rest would run and hide. Yes, I understand that is a strategy to stay in the game and all but we aren't going to chase you half way across the map. So we went to a different keep. You PvDoor glade and held the top while people were coming into the keep 2 at a time. No achievement there.

Face it you guys are exactly what you claim to be against, stam builds, proc sets, and wall farmers. What did you have like two actual mDK in the group.

Here is the thing you guys are the ones killing Haderus. We tried to make the campaign better for everyone but you didn't want to help. This is my last post on this thread. Have fun playing with yourselves.
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

#DKisback

It really is amazing that you continue to call your side small organized groups and our side a zerg when it is equal numbers.

And, we wiped you guys plenty of times. I believe that is why you ended up going to glade because you couldn't take anything on your side of the map. We even wiped you at glade.

We got tired of constantly chasing you guys and that is when you got inside. We would kill a few of you and the rest would run and hide. Yes, I understand that is a strategy to stay in the game and all but we aren't going to chase you half way across the map. So we went to a different keep. You PvDoor glade and held the top while people were coming into the keep 2 at a time. No achievement there.

Face it you guys are exactly what you claim to be against, stam builds, proc sets, and wall farmers. What did you have like two actual mDK in the group.

Here is the thing you guys are the ones killing Haderus. We tried to make the campaign better for everyone but you didn't want to help. This is my last post on this thread. Have fun playing with yourselves.

synonSr.png

That is not my group, those are friends of mine that play tri-faction. They set up an upper floor farm to farm AD pugs.... which you happened to willingly participate in, which the Emp and I both watched while messing around in TS. We do not owe you a hand-out. If you and the other 10+ AD couldn't handle that group, then that is your problem, not ours lol.

Case and point, we put in the work for AD this cycle. And as soon as the Emp gets pvdoored, the freeloaders all leave and the map is all red again. There is only so much we can do without support from the rest of you. When things go south, you all leave. The people that quit and run back to TF are the people that are killing the server, not us.
    PC NA
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ad - if any of you play oceanic time or NA mornings or early afternoon, just come to trueflame and help us out - the campaign is very competitive right now and we could use you - it'll probably be a more enjoyable experience
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The people that quit and run back to TF are the people that are killing the server

Yup...Haderus simply has no consistent population. Even groups that push the map will leave if they fail to crown emp, or even leave when they succeed. All factions bash on each other for PVDooring the map. OFC the map gets PVDoored when there is no one there to defend it.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ad - if any of you play oceanic time or NA mornings or early afternoon, just come to trueflame and help us out - the campaign is very competitive right now and we could use you - it'll probably be a more enjoyable experience

Such desperate. Much pathetic.
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »

Says the person who self identifies with Cersei Lannister - nobody is concerned with your opinion.
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Agreed.

Says the person who self identifies with Cersei Lannister - nobody is concerned with your opinion.

I'm not concerned with -your- opinion. The facts: TF is way too over-populated and lag-fested as a result. You all need to spread out and breathe some life into Haderus, because some of us cannot stand the same old lag-induced FPS drops every single day, every single minute, at every single keep defense.

You want to zerg, cool. Do not try and pick off what last AD remain on Haderus.
    PC NA
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed.

I'm not concerned with -your- opinion. The facts: TF is way too over-populated and lag-fested as a result. You all need to spread out and breathe some life into Haderus, because some of us cannot stand the same old lag-induced FPS drops every single day, every single minute, at every single keep defense.

You want to zerg, cool. Do not try and pick off what last AD remain on Haderus.

I don't get when people try to shut down people suggestions - I'm not saying anyone has to do what I say, I'm just throwing it out there. Nobody has to listen to me - they're educated people and can decide whether my suggestion makes sense for them When others suggest things that I don't agree with, I don't feel all threatened and have to jump in and try to shut them down in an *** manner. But hey, no skin off my back you guys say and do whatever you want. Have a wonderful night!

I've gone to Haderus for a month at a time or more repeatedly over the past year, it can be fun but it's really a drag fighting uphill all the time, fighting for the campaign against unbalanced populations. If you want to be on haderus to have a good time and just find nice fights where you can, that's great. But I'm saying if there's anyone who enjoys fighting for a campaign, there's a campaign where your contribution of a few hours will really make a big difference.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    All 3 factions can proc a zerg in Haderus from time to time, but in the end AD has a bare handful of regular players and DC has even fewer. And by "regulars" I mean the people that don't scurry off to another campaign when their faction isn't doing well.

Trying to snipe players from a campaign which needs them to one which most assuredly does not need more players and lag is in poor taste... especially in a thread trying to promote the opposite.
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    All 3 factions can proc a zerg in Haderus from time to time, but in the end AD has a bare handful of regular players and DC has even fewer. And by "regulars" I mean the people that don't scurry off to another campaign when their faction isn't doing well.

Trying to snipe players from a campaign which needs them to one which most assuredly does not need more players and lag is in poor taste... especially in a thread trying to promote the opposite.

I understand your sentiment and appreciate the relatively civil tone of how you said it!
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

There's no fixing three bars of EP when the other two factions have one bar each - if that. Nobody wants to play that garbage unless you're red and bad at the game.

TF queue for DC was OVER 85 last night and people would STILL rather play there than Had, which had 2 blue bars, 1 yellow and locked red of course.
    Edited by Minalan on December 10, 2016 6:11PM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

There's no fixing three bars of EP when the other two factions have one bar each - if that. Nobody wants to play that garbage unless you're red and bad at the game.

TF queue for DC was OVER 85 last night and people would STILL rather play there than Had, which had 2 blue bars, 1 yellow and locked red of course.

Earlier in the night it was 3 bars of each, AD snagged a scroll in prime time and DC pushed all the way to Alessia. Then AD decided to retaliate and push DC instead of securing a dethrone and the map for a while got really weird. Nobody even fought on the bridge until later when DC all logged out.

In short: it was a dynamic map the whole time the factions were equally represented, with fights spread out across Cyrodiil. What we want to have happen, yes?

I've played all 3 factions this week, and had good fights on all 3. Being the underdog has it's own attractions. Of course AD zerged down the map this afternoon, so lots of EP scurried away.