XBox EU Haderos access denied.

Swindy
Swindy
✭✭✭
Since the update any toon (end game blue & red tried so far) I try to enter this campaign with, I get frozen in a black screen, no animations, no loading information, complete reboot required to re access game.

Now it's locked me out of reloading entirely on EU, so I cannot even submit a ticket.

Devs?
II Swindy II

Australian on Xbox NA (ex EU)
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightmare :( have you tried a full shutdown / restart? Also you can delete the local save game caches, I've had to do that after an update before but never had anything like you describe. I think you can open a ticket via the ESO website as well, you log in etc. Hope you get sorted.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Swindy
    Swindy
    ✭✭✭
    Yup tried all that, and got back in game but still no Haderus so sumbitted tickets.

It's the worst of 4 issues since the update.

Dismount a horse, then the next use of A or RT causes me to remount...50% of the time.
    Use skills menu, thereafter, every 6 seconds, the right half of the skils menu pops onto screen, prohibiting any game (as the controller only then works the skill trees) play until i manually enter skills and long handed exit out again, a few times.
    I cannot travel to the Elden Root wayshrine, it sticks in the loading screen and never drops out.

Loving this update...:(
    Edited by Swindy on November 30, 2016 8:22AM
    II Swindy II

Australian on Xbox NA (ex EU)
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haderus on XBox EU is still not loading. This is a serious problem. Can someone please look into this as a matter of urgency?

EDIT: Ok, I have found a workaround to force it to load. So, the first time you attempt to load it, it will black screen. Dashboard and quit the game. Reload your char, and it will be back where it was before. Wayshrine to another zone, then load the campaign. It will work now.
    Edited by Bonzodog01 on January 19, 2017 12:38PM
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015