Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is it an understatement to say pvp is done?

• Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    The only thing that I really ever complained about in PvP was population balance. This weekend the population was balanced and these are some of the comments people posted from https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/285338/bwb-na-pc-final/p62

- So somebody in DC zone chat last night said " OMG this is the best PvP I have ever experienced in any game"
    - I had a lot of fun this weekend
    - Feels like the old BwB again. Lots of action. Everybody fighting on two fronts.
    - totally agree with u ... this weekend was AMAZINGLY fun in BwB
    - A day or two ago an AD in zone chat said something along the lines of "OH MY GOD THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING. I TOTALLY DO NOT REGRET BUYING THIS GAME."

PvP is not done.

I'm not trying to be rude but this the XBOX section. We have our own difficulties. Things may be well on PC but xbox it's looking rather grim.

Glad at least 1 platform is playable...

Well...you were welcoming people agreeing with you who play on PC.

And not a single other person mentioned to just drop ship and hop on PC. What exactly was the point of you posting again?

Wlecomed? I thanked @Alucardo who their condolences...

I'd refrain from posting if your only reason is to troll.
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The only thing that I really ever complained about in PvP was population balance. This weekend the population was balanced and these are some of the comments people posted from https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/285338/bwb-na-pc-final/p62

- So somebody in DC zone chat last night said " OMG this is the best PvP I have ever experienced in any game"
    - Feels like the old BwB again. Lots of action. Everybody fighting on two fronts.
    - A day or two ago an AD in zone chat said something along the lines of "OH MY GOD THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING. I TOTALLY DO NOT REGRET BUYING THIS GAME."

PvP is not done.

I'm not trying to be rude but this the XBOX section. We have our own difficulties. Things may be well on PC but xbox it's looking rather grim.

And not a single other person mentioned to just drop ship and hop on PC. What exactly was the point of you posting again?

first time post...lol And not a troll. you said this was only for x-box and griped at a pc player. and yet you welcomed another pc players post
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PvP is not done.

first time post...lol And not a troll. you said this was only for x-box and griped at a pc player. and yet you welcomed another pc players post

I didn't gripe at anyone, I never said this is only for xbox, I said I posted in the xbox tech section, wasnt sure why they came in linking posts about how fun pvp is on PC.... then the "pc master race" comment wasn't appreciated either.

Thanks for de railing the thread....
    Edited by Unsent.Soul on November 30, 2016 2:41AM