Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @Adenoma yeah i saw u tryin to gank a few people at bleaks and shield assaulted u a few times lol i was like awwwwwwwwww hes gone again lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm slippery.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Concealed weapon on a stamblade with medium armor passives and rapids makes ya quick.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TipsyDrow , scaling affects proc sets very negatively. There are people running 5x red mountain, 5x viper in BwB. They don't get new gear every few levels so their procs and damage are garbage. Someone wearing that tried to horse gank my stamDK and his initial bow heavy, two procs, and ambush into incap didn't even do 10k. Procs were around 1k each, so if you want to tickle people go ahead.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So somebody in DC zone chat last night said " OMG this is the best PvP I have ever experienced in any game" or something along those lines. I'm glad BwB is returning to normal. I have never had as much fun in this game as I did this weekend. Thank you to everybody who is still here!
    Edited by Stridig on November 28, 2016 8:27PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    totally agree with u @Stridig ... this weekend was AMAZINGLY fun in BwB
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Adenoma LOL that was funny

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    So somebody in DC zone chat last night said " OMG this is the best PvP I have ever experienced in any game" or something along those lines. I'm glad BwB is returning to normal. I have never had as much fun in this game as I did this weekend. Thank you to everybody who is still here!

A day or two ago an AD in zone chat said something along the lines of "OH MY GOD THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING. I TOTALLY DO NOT REGRET BUYING THIS GAME."

Always happy to see new players enjoying the game, especially when they're trying out PVP.
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @TipsyDrow , scaling affects proc sets very negatively. There are people running 5x red mountain, 5x viper in BwB. They don't get new gear every few levels so their procs and damage are garbage. Someone wearing that tried to horse gank my stamDK and his initial bow heavy, two procs, and ambush into incap didn't even do 10k. Procs were around 1k each, so if you want to tickle people go ahead.

It doesn't matter what gear ya have in bwb if ya don't upgrade it every 5 levels or so you're going to tickle people. I can assure you, yesterday afternoon I wasn't tickling people.

My gankblade brings all the boys to the yard
    And they're like, it's better than yours
    Damn right it's better than yours
    I can teach you, but I have to charge.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before you know it, we will be comparing paychecks and the size of our hands in here. Geez.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Before you know it, we will be comparing paychecks and the size of our hands in here. Geez.

I have tiny hands.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »

I have tiny hands.

I also have small hands! It's unsettling. I'm 6'8" and my 5'9" wife has the same size hands as I do.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working as intended.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i also have small hands and I'm 6'4"
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm 5'2
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    and a half
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anybody want to go Farm some level 15 Syrabane's for me while I'm at work? Need purple rings and neck please.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My hands are huuuuuge. My paychecks are even bigger. I better not see anybody trying to say otherwise or I'll sue.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you mean yuge.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you mean yuge.

i think u mean yuuuuge

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dam...thers some big mofo's in here with little peckers hah
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Story of my life.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

It is safe to say most AD exaggerate. If they say it is yuuuuuuuge, they really meant tiny.

Edited by vamp_emily on November 29, 2016 8:51PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But we're all admitting we have tiny hands.

Edit: and many of us play/played AD. I'm deleting my one DC because I couldn't tolerate its impurity. I just have to go through the hassle of freeing up bank space and didn't have time over lunch.
    Edited by Adenoma on November 29, 2016 9:05PM
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

It is safe to say most AD exaggerate. If they say it is yuuuuuuuge, they really meant tiny.

So when I say..."DC is the worst" what I really mean is..."DC is sometimes subpar!" ; ))
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    But we're all admitting we have tiny hands.

Edit: and many of us play/played AD. I'm deleting my one DC because I couldn't tolerate its impurity. I just have to go through the hassle of freeing up bank space and didn't have time over lunch.

Tiny must mean super Tiny :)

I can't delete my AD character, I am a spy. :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't delete my AD character because he will be Emp someday.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I cant delete my AD characters because then I would have no characters and would be forced to then get a life....and I dont want one so there.
    GM of BYTE
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant delete my AD characters because then I would have no characters and would be forced to then get a life....and I dont want one so there.

Wheres the LOL button when you need it? OOh thats right ZOS stole our toy.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i cant delete my ad character... cause..... i dont have any :P

This discussion has been closed.