The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What to do in One Tamriel? - A video serie for new and returning players

Elloa
Elloa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
What to do in One Tamriel?
A video serie of guides aimed for new players and returning players that specifically show off everything that a player can enjoy in The Elder Scrolls Online

Episode1 : Stories (no Spoilers)
Where to find stories in ESO, how to experience them to guarantee you the maximum of entertainement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk1gRXMf1tg
  • Panth141
    Panth141
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great video, Elloa!

I had no idea that the main story/FG/MG quests were untied from levels with 1T (though it certainly makes sense!) and this sounds like a brilliant change. Running them in the past felt rather disjointed and made the story a bit harder to follow.

Other than my 'main', all of my characters have gone through a soul-destroying grind process to reach max level - but I created a new character the other day and for the first time in a long time I'm taking it slow and steady - stopping to catch some fish, reading full conversation texts and occasionally (occasionally!) even playing in first person!

It's a really nice change of pace - I spent a couple of hours playing around with him after coming out of trials a few days ago - such a good way to relax.

And yes, he's an Argonian B)
    PS4 EU - Panth141 | CP 630+
    Dominion
    Almalexia's Fallen - Magicka Dragonknight - PvE Main
    Lost Hope of Sotha Sil - Magicka Dragonknight - PvP Main
    Claws-in-pockets - Stamina Nightblade - PvE/P DPS
    Nocturnal's Guise - Magicka Nightblade - PvE DPS
    Udun - Magicka Templar - PvP Healer
    Onsi's Shattered Blade - Stamina Sorcerer - Dungeon/vMA Farmer
    Stands-like-Mountains - Magicka Nightblade - PvE Saptank
    Auri-El's Forgotten Light - Magicka Sorcerer - PvP DPS

Covenant
    Tharkün - Magicka Sorcerer - PvE DPS
    Rahai-Anaa - Stamina Dragonknight - Provisioner (lol)

Pact
    Perolis - Magicka Sorcerer - Enchanter/Alchemist/BwB PvP