The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[VIDEO] Haxus: Volume Four

• BooskySG
    BooskySG
    ✭✭✭
    BooskySG wrote: »
    Fyaal wrote: »
    Skitttles wrote: »
    stahp yelling eryone I am gonna cri

Do not despair, my child. Let the torrent of tears run down past your lavalier unto your bosom. Allow yourself to squall, but ride that flood to me. My sheltering embrace will guard you from the antediluvian evil known as Balsaxus, and together, we shall silence the cacophony of hollow voices forever. Our hallowed words shall drown out their hollowed words. For darkness shall not endure whilst enveloped by the light of our Lord D Tick. Praise be unto him.

Also, *** Haxus

At least I didn't get banned.

I'd rather forget my password a million times over than lapse for a second,become morally bankrupt and disloyal to gain shallow friendships and mediocre AP. But that's just me. Or is it? Who knows anymore with all the bs Staxus has been trying to pass as truth. Then again, one can't trust a group of individuals where infidelity is commonplace for them. :D

Tell us about how those thoughts make you feel.

P.s Nice vid intro is funny :tongue:

Your new nickname is Laffy Taffy because like a Laffy Taffy candy, once you get past the thin veneer, you're left with a lame joke that accompanies something of lackluster substance. Suits you perfectly, Laffy Taffy

It's sweet you're giving me an affectionate nickname to project your feelings.
    Maybe it's progress?..what name for you.. perhaps "Salt lick"?

Laffy Taffy, Freud gobbledygook doesn't suit your uneducated proclivities. I'd do some armchair,rudimentary English lessons prior to gussying up your language/trying to play pretend psychologist using century-old,debunked theory, tbh. But that's just me
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Do not despair, my child. Let the torrent of tears run down past your lavalier unto your bosom. Allow yourself to squall, but ride that flood to me. My sheltering embrace will guard you from the antediluvian evil known as Balsaxus, and together, we shall silence the cacophony of hollow voices forever. Our hallowed words shall drown out their hollowed words. For darkness shall not endure whilst enveloped by the light of our Lord D Tick. Praise be unto him.

Also, *** Haxus

I'd rather forget my password a million times over than lapse for a second,become morally bankrupt and disloyal to gain shallow friendships and mediocre AP. But that's just me. Or is it? Who knows anymore with all the bs Staxus has been trying to pass as truth. Then again, one can't trust a group of individuals where infidelity is commonplace for them. :D

Your new nickname is Laffy Taffy because like a Laffy Taffy candy, once you get past the thin veneer, you're left with a lame joke that accompanies something of lackluster substance. Suits you perfectly, Laffy Taffy

Laffy Taffy, Freud gobbledygook doesn't suit your uneducated proclivities. I'd do some armchair,rudimentary English lessons prior to gussying up your language/trying to play pretend psychologist using century-old,debunked theory, tbh. But that's just me

Careful you are 'slipping'. I am rather disappointed you didn't mention if you liked your nickname Salt lick.
    I suspect your type of 'English' doesn't involve many u's in words but you are certainly a colourful character.
    Also I appear to have cured you of your case of Haxitis as you haven't mentioned them in your last 2 posts.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • BooskySG
    BooskySG
    ✭✭✭

Also, *** Haxus

Careful you are 'slipping'. I am rather disappointed you didn't mention if you liked your nickname Salt lick.
    I suspect your type of 'English' doesn't involve many u's in words but you are certainly a colourful character.
    Also I appear to have cured you of your case of Haxitis as you haven't mentioned them in your last 2 posts.

I haven't had the Forrest Whitaker eye since Donnybrooks played, but congratulations, your last post gave me one