The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Aldmeri Vampires (PvP/PvE) - Dominate Your Enemies With Vampire Allies. Join Today For Free Bite!

Tost
Tost
Soul Shriven
The Aldmeri Vampires guild is recruiting!
(Now that One Tamriel is released any faction can join.)

ABOUT THE GUILD:
Aldmeri Vampires was created with the goal of vampires being able to fight together as a group. Whether it be fighting for a keep in PvP, or exploring in PvE, our community gives members an opportunity to have vampire allies at your side. The guild is open to anyone who wants to become a vampire, and they will receive a vampire bite for FREE. We have members ranging from level 10 to champion level 500+ however, there is no level requirement, so join our growing community today!

TO JOIN THE GUILD:
Reply to the thread with in game name, and include if you are a vampire or not (This helps us arrange a bite for you).
You may also message me here on the forum @Tost, or @Fus'ro-damn in-game.
Edited by Tost on October 24, 2016 8:58PM
  • BlackPhillip
    BlackPhillip
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, I'm interested in joining. New player and am already a vampire. In game name is Toto2Thumbs

Character name is Toto-Thumbs
    ASSASMITE COVEN
    FRIENDLY DUNGEOUN RUNNERS
    ANGRY UNICORN TRADERS

Blackphillip Redguard Stamina Nightblade
    Blackphillip Da Goat Dark Elf Magicka Nightblade
  • Tost
    Tost
    Soul Shriven
    We'd be glad to have you in the guild! I'll invite you as soon as my game updates. :)
  • BlackPhillip
    BlackPhillip
    ✭✭✭
    Great! I'm on n off in game and will look for an email? or guild inv?
    ASSASMITE COVEN
    FRIENDLY DUNGEOUN RUNNERS
    ANGRY UNICORN TRADERS

Blackphillip Redguard Stamina Nightblade
    Blackphillip Da Goat Dark Elf Magicka Nightblade
  • SomeDudeOnFire
    I'm interested as well. My GT is SomeDudeOnFire and I am already a vampire.
    Lvl 50 Altmer Mag Sorc Vamp CP:89
    I Bite Every Tuesday
    [XB1-NA]
    -Aldmeri Dominion-
  • dukedeniro
    dukedeniro
    Soul Shriven
    Are you still looking for members?
  • Tost
    Tost
    Soul Shriven
    I will invite all you guys today, sorry for the wait. I was not able to get online yesterday for some reason.
  • Tost
    Tost
    Soul Shriven
    @ Dukedeniro - Yes we are still taking members and will be for quite some time.
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, I'm interested in joining :)
    Are not a vampire yet.
    Gt: @MaryHex
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Balbaruk
    Balbaruk
    I would like to discuss with you somethings before committing, i wouldn't wish to take a bite away from someone who needs it.
    Do not falter, Soon the wall shall crumble.
  • Tost
    Tost
    Soul Shriven
    I'll invite you guys today :)
  • rajj1004
    rajj1004
    I would like to join too @rajj1004
  • duknuken666
    duknuken666
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join @duknuken666
  • Noxxom
    Noxxom
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, would like to join up, and am not a vampire yet.

@Noxxom
    -
    XBOX ID: Noximium
  • gestep
    gestep
    ✭✭
    interested in the guild and would also like some info on becoming a vamp.

@gestep
  • kallolc397
    kallolc397
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested to join your guild my in game name is @darkplay and i am a lvl 10 vamp.
  • The_Answer
    The_Answer
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join my ingame name is I Huff. I am already a vampire level 16 Wood Elf NightBlade.
  • 2ndcovenant_ESO
    Hi Tost and folks,

I have been looking for exactly this type of guild for a while. My main character is Traefyn DuKharne, my tag is @beodawn. He is not a vampire. Traefyn was a stamsorc until recently (hitting the same buttons over and over got boring) and a Werewolf, but I didn't care for either too much so I changed his race to High Elf and made him a MagSorc, which I am loving. He has max skill in Blacksmithing, Clothing, and Woodworkin; and a lot of traits at rank 8 and some at 9. I am constantly working on traits. In woodworking, I only have lightning staff (I just hit rank 7 an hour ago) and ice (rank 8 in 2 days and 12 hours) to go. The rest are at 9. I am a master provisionist and master alchemist too. Enchanting is around level 38. I only recently got to cp 160 and thanks to 1T there is soooo much to fo now. The awesome guilds that I am a member of though are all trading guilds and they don't go hunting together very often so in areas new to me, like Craglorn, where I would really enjoy hanging out with folks, its just not happening yet. Then add in that I have wanted to play a Vampire since day one, and your guild sounds awesome. I keep missing full moons in game since I can't tell when an in game full moon occurs once a week on earth. The one mod for moons that I have is small snd unreadable. I work from 230pm until 11pm EST right now but I am usually on until around 2 or 3 am or early morning until 1pm. I work out of the house so getting in game time is pretty easy and it's my way of relaxing.
    "*** Chi: A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack.
    Egg Shen: Yeah, and a wise man has enough sense to get in out of the rain!" - Big Trouble in Little China
  • Tost
    Tost
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys! glad to see the discussion is bringing in new members! I'll work on adding you guys to the guild :)
  • Tost
    Tost
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry for the waiting time by the way. I've been busy with homework the past couple days.
  • 2ndcovenant_ESO
    No problem, Tost . I don't get off until 11pm tonight anyhow lol. I played until 3am last night in Craglorn, getting a lot of the Mage quests done. It was fun lol.
    "*** Chi: A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack.
    Egg Shen: Yeah, and a wise man has enough sense to get in out of the rain!" - Big Trouble in Little China
  • RVK11
    RVK11
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there
    I'd love to join your guild & become a vampire! Atm lvl 32 High Elf Sorcerer :)
    @Ravi K-P (i think it's the gamertag, that or @RVK11)
  • jordy_davis2000ub17_ESO
    I would love to join 21 sorc non vampire

my tag is @ombrask and my in game name is deathsmokes