Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Plus Membership Purchased from Steam Not Showing Up In-Game

bcjunk99b14_ESO
bcjunk99b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
I purchased a 1-month ESO Plus Membership from steam but it's not showing up in game that I'm a member in-game.

My account page on the Elder Scrolls Online website shows that I am a member and that I purchased it through steam:

ACCOUNT STATUS
Active - ESO Plus™ Non-Recurring
YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE ESO PLUS™ MEMBERSHIP THROUGH STEAM®. PLEASE VISIT HTTP://STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM/ TO MANAGE YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
PC/MAC CROWN BALANCE
You have 2200 crowns on your PC/Mac account.

But when I go in-game to the crown store and click on ESO Plus, it says membership status inactive and I can't access the craft bag (the one and only reason to have a membership anyways).

What went wrong?

• firefreezeeb17_ESO
    Absolutely same issue. Only got crowns for purchasing ESO+M, but membership is "not active" in game.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you please submit a support ticket on this issue if you have not done so?

When submitting this ticket, please confirm that you went over the steps here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/36566/

We want to make sure this isn't related to this issue. This will help to reduce contact time with customer support if we can make sure linking isn't a cause. :)

Those who have already submitted the ticket, just include your ticket number in your response so that we can update your contact info.

Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • bcjunk99b14_ESO
    bcjunk99b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi ZOS_CoriJ!

I have indeed submitted a ticket with this information to both ESO support and Steam support.

I have also come across a workaround of sorts if anyone is interested:

- Simply purchase an ESO Plus membership from the elderscrollsonline.com website.

This will put your account in good standing in-game (able to use the crafting bag). You'll be charged the $14.99 again, but you'll get twice the crowns, so it kinda evens out.

Anyway, this is a way around it for people that don't want to wait on support to sort it out.
  • sinlancer
    sinlancer
    Hi ZOS_CoriJ!

I have indeed submitted a ticket with this information to both ESO support and Steam support.

I have also come across a workaround of sorts if anyone is interested:

- Simply purchase an ESO Plus membership from the elderscrollsonline.com website.

This will put your account in good standing in-game (able to use the crafting bag). You'll be charged the $14.99 again, but you'll get twice the crowns, so it kinda evens out.

Anyway, this is a way around it for people that don't want to wait on support to sort it out.

Problem with this is if they actually plan on retroactively applying your membership through steam. We're having a discussion here if you'd like to join. I hope you don't just get charged $14.99 for nothing. I'm not going to be supporting a company that can't handle subscriptions.
  • JoseMose
    JoseMose
    Soul Shriven
    Just Had the same
    I purchased a 1-month ESO Plus Membership from steam but it's not showing up in game that I'm a member in-game.

My account page on the Elder Scrolls Online website shows that I am a member and that I purchased it through steam:

ACCOUNT STATUS
    Active - ESO Plus™ Non-Recurring
    YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE ESO PLUS™ MEMBERSHIP THROUGH STEAM®. PLEASE VISIT HTTP://STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM/ TO MANAGE YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
    PC/MAC CROWN BALANCE
    You have 2200 crowns on your PC/Mac account.

But when I go in-game to the crown store and click on ESO Plus, it says membership status inactive and I can't access the craft bag (the one and only reason to have a membership anyways).

What went wrong?

Having the same issue. My accounts are linked and i submitted a ticket. #161128-001170
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jose if you check the thread linked from this one you will notice that the issue was largely resolved for players in a hot fix. Please try running a Repair on the launcher and Verifying Integrity of your Steam files. If this doesn't resolve the issue make sure you respond to your ticket to let them know you've tried these steps and that your game is up to date.

Your ticket is currently with the right service group atm, so that is something you can do in the mean time while waiting for a response.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post