The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Oblivion Music in Cyrodiil

BluePwnsU
BluePwnsU
✭✭
Now I know this might be impossible to do, as I'm sure Jeremy Soule owns the right to his own music. However I thought maybe, to add more of an emotional connection to Cyrodiil. There should be music from Oblivion, or a varient of it in Cyrodiil. Especially the Imperial City. These variations would obviously be a bit more, sad or sinister in the Imperial City or even Cyrodiil as a whole. This in my opinion would create an emotional connection to Cyrodiil for players of Oblivion. I think it would be a very nice touch, to remind you what was and will be after the crisis.

Share your thoughts or suggestions. If you disagree that's fine. I recognize that it's probably impossible to do, but I'm interested in what people think. So I don't mind as much if you just tell me it can't happen. I would rather know if you want it or not.

-Alex
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    New Kids On The Block
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree. Music from previous TES games should be added as an option.
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Chori
    Chori
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just mute my game music tbh, it is good but gets old fast.
    I play listening to Skyrim and LORT soundtrack and makes up for it. Oblivion music was pretty sick too, I should get it as well
    EP NA-PC - Invictus - Odem Mortis
    1. Stamina NB Cat - ChoriB'Good
    2. Magicka NB High Elf - Lîndara
    3. Stam Sorc High Elf - Lindara Moonlight
    4. Red Guard Stamina DK - Chorî
    5. Red Guard Stamina Templar - Choripaninikinnie
    6. Magplar High Elf - Vagitarian Sillonour
    Don't tell me you lag, I play with 200-300 ms all the time ^_^
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome idea, but personally I'd say No. Let me tell you why....

Music from Oblivion is something I remember from back in the good days. My time playing Oblivion was extremely fun and only good memories remain from it.

Cyrodiil in ESO is a disgusting, imbalanced mess. I do not want this amazing music by Jeremy Soule to be thrown into the mix.

I believe that The Gold Coast should have Oblivion music though, and certain songs placed into Aldmeri zones.

Likewise, some TESV: Skyrim music should be thrown into Eastmarch and The Rift, whereas the future Vvardenfell DLC zone should contain predominantly TESIII: Morrowind songs, with a few songs thrown into Stonefalls and Bal Foyen.

That's what I think would be cool at least :)
  • mertusta
    mertusta
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know Oblivion but I'm definitely sure that I heard songs from Morrowind in ESO, maybe they re-composed.