The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Get rid of some campaigns

tailedfox
tailedfox
There's so many campaigns it's thinning out some of our numbers and we get outnumbered. I know some of you are going to say it's not a problem but if we got rid of some campaigns it'll bring more people into the big campaigns so it'll even out our numbers. Being zerged down isn't very fun, and in the old days when people would actually work together having separate groups, communicating with one another stuff got done. Now it's like 2 small guilds within our alliance actually doing anything but can't get much done cause numbers are uneven. point is even us out ZOS
Edited by tailedfox on November 26, 2016 10:52AM
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's already basically the fewest number of campaigns to be had, 1 for each game type. A non-vet, a non-CP, a 30 day, and a 7 day. Not too long ago there was a 7 day for resources, a 7 day for keeps, a 7 day for scrolls, a 30 day for everything, a 30 day for everything with a gated Imperial City, and the non-vet. They aren't going to be getting rid of Blackwater because of it's shallow water nature. They aren't going to get rid of Azura's or True flame for variety/popularity r3asons, and Haderus acts as an overflow for when Trueflame has a queue 90 people long.

Unless you're playing on console. In that case I have no idea how the situation over there is.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for ps4, we could probably live with 5 (30 day cp, no CP non-vet, 2 cp 7 day)...the fifth should be a cp IC campaign (with no home/guest designation)...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Ps4 there should be no more than 3 active campaigns, 4 at the most. Blackwater, Scourge, and a rotating 7 day plus maybe keep a CP disabled Campaign like Azura's. Daggerfall on PS4 can't even compete outside of Scourge for the simple fact they don't have the larger player population that AD and EP do and ZOS does nothing to balance the distribution of new players. There's no reason to have 6 or 7 campaigns when over half just consist of one alliance holding all the resources and farming AP.
    Edited by Twohothardware on November 27, 2016 12:28AM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an unfortunate state of PvP right now . Interest is at a all time low .
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an unfortunate state of PvP right now . Interest is at a all time low .

is that true though, or just a sentiment commonly reflected on the forums...

I have no idea what the numbers really are; however, it does definitely feel like something is changing...

more and more it seems as though people would prefer playing in "arenas" or battlefields" locations/scenarios...

I remember what playing in the arena district in IC was like (it's where I learned to dodgeroll, block and use knockdown moves and taunt folks, liked that a little too much :D )...

most of the time now it's outpost fights, usually bleakers and sejanus - non stop...even the bridge "action" is dying down...

it seems that a majority of the current pvp crowd want to fight wild melee's in a phone booth...

personally, i'm okay with that, though, playing a "part" in the alliance war was fun too...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place