Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

thief personality & motif gone?

pdxry
pdxry
I just noticed Crowns are on sale, so in addition to the black fredas pack I was going to buy the personality and turbans, BUT WHAT THE HECK they aren't in the store (well the turbans are)
are these returning after the sale? I really want it for my main, especially since I don't see a way to obtain ingame otherwise.
I love the visual items more than anything and would be pretty sad if I missed out on the opportunity because I was too broke to get it at the time
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Afaik, thief personality was seriously broken, maybe Zos want to fix it first.
  • Toorlokviing
    Toorlokviing
    ✭✭✭
    well i bought thief peronality the day it came out so i hope the fixed version gets replaced in my personality menu if that is indeed the case.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AFAIK this is the first time an item has been pulled from the Crown store... after less than a week! It would be good to hear why,

(especially as I was undecided about buying it)
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's odd. I didn't see a timer on them while they were in the store.

@ZOS_GinaBruno is that intended?
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    i recall someone was complaining on day of purchase. Gina replied saying it was bugged and they were looking into it. Gotta assume they pulled it till they can fix it.

Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought it, but i never saw any bugs when testing it. Maybe the standing cycle (wich looks a lot like the sneak cycle) was wrong?
    *Special Snowflake*

• Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bought it, but i never saw any bugs when testing it. Maybe the standing cycle (wich looks a lot like the sneak cycle) was wrong?

yeah it something to do with standing. The guy wasn't happy at all and ZOS commented it was a glitch and they were looking into it.
    Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw the Thieves Guild Motif in the Crown Store today, so it was not removed .....
  • FauxHunter
    FauxHunter
    ✭✭✭
    Thief personality is gone for me as well :/ Wanted to buy it today!
    -Orion Snow-Lichen
    Bosmer Hunting Warden
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, I hope when it comes back they include a few emotes with it. Seemed a little pricey to me for nothing but the standing and walking animations. The drunk personality, IIRC, costs the same and has several altered emotes.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They made the right move removing it . 1200 crown was expensive for a basic yet still broken personality with very little flare . They probably wanted to avoid refund tickets .
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They made the right move removing it . 1200 crown was expensive for a basic yet still broken personality with very little flare . They probably wanted to avoid refund tickets .

Exactly how hard is it to get them to refund crowns anyways? I bought the thief personality a little bit ago and honestly its just garbage. I think I had it on for less than a minute total.
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "