Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[VIDEO] Haxus: Volume Four

Akinos
Akinos
✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/ceSvddmle7Q
8 to 16 man guild group PvP video. Enjoy :)
Edited by Akinos on November 26, 2016 3:22PM
PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just curious, was BOD not all it's cracked up to be?
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From 9:00 mark that begins with the fights with Blue @ Bleakers is an excellent example of superb group play. Really good stuff.

Plus I really like the music!
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »

BoD is filled with players of all skill levels that come and go throughout the night. On average we cycle about 6-10 people per hour in primetime which leads to group of all levels of effectiveness.

Sometimes we'll have a group of 8 that can kite and kill 3 times our number for a half hour, Other times we'll have a full raid of 24 get wiped to 6 people, and other times that full raid of 24 will be enough to control half the map for 3 hours. It really just depends on who is currently running at the time.

Having said that, what are we supposedly cracked up to be?
    Edited by Drummerx04 on November 26, 2016 5:13PM
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Drummerx04 wrote: »

BoD is filled with players of all skill levels that come and go throughout the night. On average we cycle about 6-10 people per hour in primetime which leads to group of all levels of effectiveness.

Sometimes we'll have a group of 8 that can kite and kill 3 times our number for a half hour, Other times we'll have a full raid of 24 get wiped to 6 people, and other times that full raid of 24 will be enough to control half the map for 3 hours. It really just depends on who is currently running at the time.

:lol:
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is a group of people using multiple destro ults supposed to be impressive?
    Edited by Esgameplaya1 on November 26, 2016 5:31PM
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh oops my bad...BDO. Did you guys get bored there cuz there is no lag switch?
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Uh, did you mean BDO?
    From 9:00 mark that begins with the fights with Blue @ Bleakers is an excellent example of superb group play. Really good stuff.

Thanks. And yeah man, that fight was crazy fun, If I was a gorilla I'd say it was bananas. Probably one of the best and longest group fights I've had in ESO. Glad you enjoyed it =)

639.gif

Would you rather a group of people all spamming steel tornado with proc sets equipped? Or maybe some meteor spam?
    How about a set that procs meteor ultimates whenever you cast steel tornado? xD

And no, it's not supposed to be impressive, but you should be impressed by the level of teamwork , coordination and organized group play that many guilds and players don't have.
    Edited by Akinos on November 26, 2016 6:41PM
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »

Uh, did you mean BDO?

Thanks. And yeah man, that fight was crazy fun, If I was a gorilla I'd say it was bananas. Probably one of the best and longest group fights I've had in ESO. Glad you enjoyed it =)

639.gif

Would you rather a group of people all spamming steel tornado with proc sets equipped? Or maybe some meteor spam?

Yes LMAO I meant BDO. Was it not all it was cracked up to be? You all leaving there and coming back to eso?
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Akinos dropping Bill Cosby pics up in here.
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Uh, did you mean BDO?

639.gif

Yes LMAO I meant BDO. Was it not all it was cracked up to be? You all leaving there and coming back to eso?
    BDO was good for a while but the RNG gets really frustrating. I passed lead of my guild before I quit, they have grown and are still going strong.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Uh, did you mean BDO?

639.gif

BDO was good for a while but the RNG gets really frustrating. I passed lead of my guild before I quit, they have grown and are still going strong.

So some are staying in the desert and some are coming back to procfest 2017?
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeh I might have been impressed Akinos but I only watched 30 seconds of it, and thought yeh this is boring!!
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Uh, did you mean BDO?

639.gif

So some are staying in the desert and some are coming back to procfest 2017?

Final and Haxus are two completely different groups of players. Final is a guild in which I've been leading for almost 7 years now. I am just a regular member in Haxus, and I think the only game Haxus really plays in is ESO. I've been trying to get some people from my guild to try out ESO though, no luck so far. We had a guild here during the first 6 months of ESO also.
    Edited by Akinos on November 26, 2016 6:17PM
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeh I might have been impressed Akinos but I only watched 30 seconds of it, and thought yeh this is boring!!

How do you know whether or not we used destro ults if you didn't make it past the intro?!?!
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

:expressionless:
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's some serious intro production . Good job .
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    After intro your
    AhcKdpf.jpg

DEz6J0D.png

Edited by Esgameplaya1 on November 26, 2016 7:30PM
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How do you know whether or not we used destro ults if you didn't make it past the intro?!?!

oh ***, that dude got owned XD

Good stuff Akinos
    Edited by Lucky28 on November 26, 2016 7:21PM
    Invictus
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A sad Dignified Mouse sings out his emotions as he deals with the divorce of his parents Hektik and Jules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJTV-Tr-L7Q
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    you killed Grog, you monsters
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Ashnunn
    Ashnunn
    ✭✭✭
    "everyone got ulti? ok run into them with destro ulti"

"good team work guys high fives all round"

and before you get all sad and defensive, your not the only group to be doing this

CP 561
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ashnunn wrote: »

and before you get all sad and defensive, your not the only group to be doing this

"is there an enemy in front of me? ok spam dizzying swing"

"get 1vXed nerd"

and before you get all sad and defensive, your not the only player to be doing this
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's some serious intro production . Good job .
    Thanks a bunch man :)
    Lucky28 wrote: »

oh ***, that dude got owned XD

Good stuff Akinos
    Thank you! :)

You make it sound so simple, lol. You know I post 1vX and small scale videos too, right? Or do you group haters only bash playstyles that you don't like or understand? I know we're not the only group to do this, that is pretty obvious though.
    Get sad and depressed? Why would I do that? I made a good video that is getting alot of positive feedback and my channel is growing pretty fast again. I'm pretty happy about this. :)

If anybody is sad and depressed, it's you, judging by all the negative QQ in your post history:
    55e8d5d3e5e546548842e7e3da873b9a.jpeg
    f5091cb647174e2c846b9b37d52e7fed.jpeg

I'm not mad, upset or anything of the sort, I just don't get people sometimes. Why complain so much about the game yet continue to play and post here?
    Edited by Akinos on November 27, 2016 1:38AM
  • Own
    Own
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/ceSvddmle7Q
    8 to 16 man guild group PvP video. Enjoy :)

Great Teamwork!! The hill by bleakers was really cool
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    NO negative comments would be given if ZOS would just give us a thumbs down option to click on!! Instead of Insightful, Agree, and Awesome. Just an opinion.
    VOSTaEH.png
    Edited by Esgameplaya1 on November 27, 2016 4:34AM
  • Ashnunn
    Ashnunn
    ✭✭✭
    Yep i have an opinion on people using easily exploitable decisions, be it gear or skills implemented by the developers and then expect praise because they can do well in pvp because of that... how horrible am i?

but thank you for looking up my 2 year history on the forums, brings back memories

CP 561
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep i have an opinion on people using easily exploitable decisions, be it gear or skills implemented by the developers and then expect praise because they can do well in pvp because of that... how horrible am i?

but thank you for looking up my 2 year history on the forums, brings back memories

oh ***, Owned XD!!; Pfft lol lucky28 get rekt!!
    PIGUhq6.jpg
    Edited by Esgameplaya1 on November 27, 2016 4:39AM
  • Abram
    Abram
    ✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »

"is there an enemy in front of me? ok spam dizzying swing"

"get 1vXed nerd"

and before you get all sad and defensive, your not the only player to be doing this

Rekt!

Good vid Akinos, i like the intro, looks like you spent some time on it
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Meh, destro ult makes it so you actually have to pay attention and does add a level of strategy to GvG. it's not just a one hit win button.

At any rate. in a meta where everyone faction stacks. i can't bring myself to care about a high damage AOE ult.
    Invictus
  • Ashnunn
    Ashnunn
    ✭✭✭

Meh, destro ult makes it so you actually have to pay attention and does add a level of strategy to GvG. it's not just a one hit win button.

At any rate. in a meta where everyone faction stacks. i can't bring myself to care about a high damage AOE ult.

Seriously? EoTS is unblock-able and just requires you to run into a stack of players to be effective. The OP is a very good solo player, I've lost to him, and I'm sure a lot of other people have also. But to run in a group where the strategy is kite until people with destro ulti's are up and then run back into the group chasing you with multiple unblock-able ultimates is not interesting and as far as I'm concerned takes away the respect from the group/zerg/guild that is doing it. How many of you think "wow this guy is good" when someone hits you with tremorscale + viper + poison? same when a group runs over you with 4+ EoTS's.

And again its not just this group doing it so don't take it so personally, its a play style issue. But, in saying that, if you want to cry and go look through my forum history again by all means go for it.

To reiterate one of my earlier statements that was kindly brought up "I don't have an issue with dying, thats part of the game, its the way fights play out that is quickly getting out of control"

CP 561
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

Seriously? EoTS is unblock-able and just requires you to run into a stack of players to be effective. The OP is a very good solo player, I've lost to him, and I'm sure a lot of other people have also. But to run in a group where the strategy is kite until people with destro ulti's are up and then run back into the group chasing you with multiple unblock-able ultimates is not interesting and as far as I'm concerned takes away the respect from the group/zerg/guild that is doing it. How many of you think "wow this guy is good" when someone hits you with tremorscale + viper + poison? same when a group runs over you with 4+ EoTS's.

And again its not just this group doing it so don't take it so personally, its a play style issue. But, in saying that, if you want to cry and go look through my forum history again by all means go for it.

To reiterate one of my earlier statements that was kindly brought up "I don't have an issue with dying, thats part of the game, its the way fights play out that is quickly getting out of control"

This scenario has been part of PvP since the game released. Be it kite until groups can drop bats/standards, kite until groups can drop negates/veil, kite until groups can drop bats/negates, kite until groups can prox/bats, kite until groups can prox/negate....the list goes on.

Group play "meta's" haven't changed one bit since the game released. It's kite to LoS and slam with aoe dps. That's how the game started and it is how it has continued to be played by the guilds that understand the mechanics.

It may not provide "interesting" video, but it is very satisfying in its execution live. Killing 4-5x your numbers with a coordinated strike regardless of the method is always an amazing feeling. Unfortunately it doesn't generally yield the most exciting footage.
    Marek