The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crowns and making gold - making profit Zos

Ungodlyomenb14_ESO
Ok imma suggest that gifting becomes a option. however. Understand the game becomes P2W at this point.

Sell costume (gifted) for 250k ----> buy gear/upgrades for gold.

But We need weapon skins. This is a must. Different eye glows. Werewolf skins,Vampire skins ---- so many options here.

Id like to see some other items like gold to crowns option aswell, but that can hurt the crown sales unless its player driven.

• Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have no issue with crown store items being sold on "market" to other players for gold.

[PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gifting will ruin the game if it becomes available.

Hell, if this happens, even I will install a hack myself and solo farm the best items that I can sell for "crown gifts" from another player.

Despite this type of action being prohibited, a lot of people will be able to make a ton of real $ by exploiting this system.

This type of system will bring a lot of potential for abuse and will ruin the game.