Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Congratulations to Daggerfall Covenant! - [Trueflame / NA]

aidenmoore
aidenmoore
✭✭✭✭
We won! I am proud of you guys who contributed to the campaign objectives. You guys are such a talented and amazing players.

I wanted to say special thanks to these guilds that stick through thick and thin in Trueflame. Blood of Daggerfall. Iron Legion. Legion of Mordor. The Kelly Gang. The K Hole. The Legion of Magnus. Pug Guild. Elder Skill. I know several Japanese guilds that run but I don't know your guilds name, I'm so sorry! And several more that I completely forgot, sorry!

My gift for you guys. Picture of a proud lion I draw. Took me several hours.
proudlion_zpswqz9lrbz.png
Daggerfall Covenant
Gorrag gro-Gar - Dragonknight ( Vehemence )
YT : Gorrag gro-Gar
  • azfardajiwang
    azfardajiwang
    ✭✭
    that's cute
    Natalia Irisa ★ Magicka Templar ★ Daggerfall Convenant ★ The Kelly Gang ★ Vivec PVP ★ Crowned Emperor 060617
    Nate The Bait ★ Magicka Templar ★ Aldmeri Dominion ★ The Kelly Gang ★ Vivec PVP ★
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2/10
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sat this campaign out . Congratulations on winning . Get any cool gear ?
  • NaysaSimone
    NaysaSimone
    ✭✭✭
    Wormhole is one of the Japanese guilds
    **DAGGERFALL COVENANT**
    - Yo-Hold My Poodle - Raid Healer
    - Wears-It-Like-A-Man - Healer AKA the massive pink lizard
    - Im The Bomb Dot Com - Bomb blade
    - Drop It Like Its Proc'd - Stam Blade

AUSTRALIAN
    -PC/NA Vivec
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »
    2/10

This seemed fitting again.

giphy.gif
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD had a good night cap zerg for a while, but our night cap zerg won in the end.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forgot to mention any EP, shame!
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • doublestuffed
    doublestuffed
    ✭✭✭
    You forgot to mention any EP, shame!

Don't forget the bridgetards in AD
    Cranking The Hog - Mag NB AD NA PC
    Baby Sauce - Temp AD NA PC
    Hysterical Paroxysm - Stam Sorc AD NA PC
    Krotch -Krickets - Stam DK EP NA PC
    Red Fingerpaint - Magsorc EP NA PC
    Warm Regards - Stamplar EP NA PC
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »
    2/10

you are to generous more like -2/10 LOL just kidding.

Gratz on the win having a strong over night presence will win any faction a campaign every time. :)
    Edited by kevlarto_ESO on November 26, 2016 1:28PM
  • aidenmoore
    aidenmoore
    ✭✭✭✭
    You guys are such jerk. That ain't cute. That's majestic lion and that's solid 8.

Uggggggh :<
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Gorrag gro-Gar - Dragonknight ( Vehemence )
    YT : Gorrag gro-Gar
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aidenmoore wrote: »
    You guys are such jerk. That ain't cute. That's majestic lion and that's solid 8.

Uggggggh :<

It's ok, if AD wins the next campaign these same people will come here beat their chests and claim their prime time crew "got organized" and "they're all holding hands in zone and that's why they rock" and all other sorts of preening and back slapping. :joy:
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love these type of threads. Gets me in the mood to focus DC. Which they really don't need considering how much they struggle at primetime. Thankfully they have a strong morning and daytime presence to keep them competitive.
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NACtron wrote: »
    Love these type of threads. Gets me in the mood to focus DC. Which they really don't need considering how much they struggle at primetime. Thankfully they have a strong morning and daytime presence to keep them competitive.

By all means, Nord, focus us. DC LOVE seeing PM coming around corners at prime time. I believe the zone calls outs are "get your easy ap at bleaks, PM is hurling two raids at it again for the 10th time tonight".
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »

By all means, Nord, focus us. DC LOVE seeing PM coming around corners at prime time. I believe the zone calls outs are "get your easy ap at bleaks, PM is hurling two raids at it again for the 10th time tonight".

Last night DC had an EP scroll so we focused them hard to take it back. The result for DC was two missing home keeps, losing our scroll and giving us around 50k AP at Dragon FD. There was easy AP last night for sure but it wasn't from PM.

Great start of the campaign! :)
    Edited by NACtron on November 26, 2016 4:14PM
    Pact Militia GM

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now if we could just get that lion on a tabard this would be the best game 2k16
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Last night DC had an EP scroll so we focused them hard to take it back. The result for DC was two missing home keeps, losing our scroll and giving us around 50k AP at Dragon FD. There was easy AP last night for sure but it wasn't from PM.

It's a holiday weekend. Lots and lots of free weekend noobs running around. And yet still EP struggled to get that scroll even with AD's assistance/interference.
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a holiday weekend. Lots and lots of free weekend noobs running around. And yet still EP struggled to get that scroll even with AD's assistance/interference.

Getting Scroll out of Ash is no easy feat. And the AD were often hurting us more than helping. xD
    Pact Militia GM

• frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I love when people like you you assume that because its a holiday, it gives an edge to a specific faction and a loss to another. Make perfect sense. Thanks for the sage explanation.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    aidenmoore wrote: »
    We won! I am proud of you guys who contributed to the campaign objectives. You guys are such a talented and amazing players.

I wanted to say special thanks to these guilds that stick through thick and thin in Trueflame. Blood of Daggerfall. Iron Legion. Legion of Mordor. The Kelly Gang. The K Hole. The Legion of Magnus. Pug Guild. Elder Skill. I know several Japanese guilds that run but I don't know your guilds name, I'm so sorry! And several more that I completely forgot, sorry!

My gift for you guys. Picture of a proud lion I draw. Took me several hours.
    proudlion_zpswqz9lrbz.png

Lord FENGRUSH thanks you for serving Him as well.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »

I love when people like you you assume that because its a holiday, it gives an edge to a specific faction and a loss to another. Make perfect sense. Thanks for the sage explanation.

Calm down, pal. I didn't imply anyone had an edge. Pvp participation is always different on holidays. PM had full raids running, though. Against a pretty unorganized DC with no real raids running in a serious manner, it seems.
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow look who showed up in this thread, DC's finest trolls and the folks who probably contributed the least.
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Calm down, pal. I didn't imply anyone had an edge. Pvp participation is always different on holidays. PM had full raids running, though. Against a pretty unorganized DC with no real raids running in a serious manner, it seems.

Last night we ran into Blood of Daggerfall Legion of Mordor Pug Guild and some sort of small mini VE raid if I wasn't mistaken. Might have also seen Iron legion but that might have been Iron Legion players mixed in with BoD.

PM last night had 1 full raid and an auxiliary group of 8 players. Not really anything inherently different than the usual DC primetime forces about. Except K-Hole.
    Edited by NACtron on November 26, 2016 6:30PM
    Pact Militia GM

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ataggs wrote: »
    Wow look who showed up in this thread, DC's finest trolls and the folks who probably contributed the least.

Hey!!!!! I handed out mead and tended injuries at the Highlands Glory! :angry:
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Dont insult my brothers and sister of the covenant who conquered Trueflame with minimal effort.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Probably because the griffs spent a few hours focused on pushing down to the dumbminion's home keeps in an attempt to take Black Boot...

A keep which led to a scroll the griffs couldn't pick up since they just let the Bloops have theirs.

And then it was back to farming their queue clogging AP mules on the bridge while certain other people kept bringing a couple dozen blokes to try and take empty keeps.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Getting Scroll out of Ash is no easy feat. And the AD were often hurting us more than helping. xD

Didn't AD take the scroll and run it all of the way into EP territory and basically hand it over to you guys?

I could be wrong. They were up by Dragonclaw keep, which is nowhere near black boot where a captured scroll should have gone. That's okay, no alliance with AD can last because unless EP and DC focus them they cap the whole map.

Didn't AD emp last night? I remember seeing 'Ex GF' take the throne, and thought about what a nightmare it would be if my ex gf did that IRL...

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Last night we ran into Blood of Daggerfall Legion of Mordor Pug Guild and some sort of small mini VE raid if I wasn't mistaken. Might have also seen Iron legion but that might have been Iron Legion players mixed in with BoD.

PM last night had 1 full raid and an auxiliary group of 8 players. Not really anything inherently different than the usual DC primetime forces about. Except K-Hole.

BoD raid lead quit early (stating DC are nowhere on the map tonight) in the night and they ran loosely for the majority of the night, finding fights here and there. I think at peak they had maybe 12, I was in and out of their TS visiting and at one point they were down to 4 lol. Certainly not a full raid. Very unusual names in zone, definitely not the normal crowd. Definitely not a normal night as far as DC goes. You know more about DC dynamics than DC players do, now?
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »

Probably because the griffs spent a few hours focused on pushing down to the dumbminion's home keeps in an attempt to take Black Boot...

A keep which led to a scroll the griffs couldn't pick up since they just let the Bloops have theirs.

And then it was back to farming their queue clogging AP mules on the bridge while certain other people kept bringing a couple dozen blokes to try and take empty keeps.

LOL@ "queue clogging ap mules".
    Edited by God_flakes on November 26, 2016 6:46PM
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

Dont insult my brothers and sister of the covenant who conquered Trueflame with minimal effort.

For the glory of our Lord and the glory of the Covenenant! :blush:
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    I sat this campaign out . Congratulations on winning . Get any cool gear ?

gold VD ring, gold VD armor, gold marksman and Leki rings, nothing special and nothing I can sell :(

still nice
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...