The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What is best setup for stam dd dk ?

dimi08
dimi08
I was thinking of using agility jewelry, TBS/Leviathan and night mothers gaze set. My char is redguard.

Please no maelstorm weapons or trial jewelry, I don't do trials and I failed to do mealstorm while I had eso plus.
Edited by dimi08 on November 15, 2016 7:52PM
If I'm not playing eso I'm probably lying down or going to shop or going to get water or mowing the lawn or going to school
  • Garisaan
    Garisaan
    Alcast has a setup in mind called Venom. He lists two setups, one with Maelstrom weapons, and one without, using the armor pieces you've listed here. His webpage lists them both. :)
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    5 Hunding`s range, 3 - 4 (DW) Nightmother`s gaze for PVE
    3 agility jewelry
    Edited by altemriel on November 22, 2016 12:20PM
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, it is a great shame to not have vMA DW weapons on a stam DK. Those boost your DPS significantly.

If your main bar is a DW, I would suggest Coat of the Red Mountain and/or Way of Fire.
    If you go with Way of Fire, make sure to have them in weapons (2 pieces), maximum one body piece (recommend chest) and 2-3 Jewelry.

You will have great burst.

Otherwise, go with Mountain and any other stam set. There are plenty to choose from.
    Also plenty of Monster sets to choose from.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<