The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What is the best way to report a cheater? (PS4)

Vaoh
Vaoh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What is the best way to report a cheater that I have found on PS4 NA?

There is a certain somebody I am really hoping gets the permaban, as they have been running rampant for awhile now abusing a certain exploit it PvP.

I know how it's triggered, and am really losing my patience because getting hit by the damage of a Meteor (or other attacks) multiple seconds before they appear on screen tends to ruin the game. It is 100% intentional and anyone who knowingly exploits this for their own benefit deserves a permaban.

Where should I report them? I have video evidence of the individual (and possibly his friend as well) exploiting this glitch. Where do I post it and actually have their account actioned upon in some way?

Thank you

- A player who almost had fun in PvP again, and then ran into a cheater -_-
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm curious as to who this player is. I've never assumed to have run into any cheaters but maybe I haven't noticed. A few days ago I saved a video where I got killed by a meteor without there ever being one. Is that it?
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    I'm curious as to who this player is. I've never assumed to have run into any cheaters but maybe I haven't noticed. A few days ago I saved a video where I got killed by a meteor without there ever being one. Is that it?

It's an exploit but I don't want to given any hints whatsoever on how it's performed. Not looking to spread or use this. Want a PM?

You'll know something very suspicious happened if you pay close attention to your death.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In addition to reporting them in-game using the Report Player function, your best bet would be to send a PM to someone like Jess or Gina if you have video evidence to show.
    Edited by Enodoc on November 25, 2016 10:21AM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    DannyLV702 wrote: »

It's an exploit but I don't want to given any hints whatsoever on how it's performed. Not looking to spread or use this. Want a PM?

You'll know something very suspicious happened if you pay close attention to your death.

Sure thing. I'm more interested in who it may be, whether a know not player or not
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    In addition to reporting them in-game using the Report Player function, your best bet would be to send a PM to someone like Jess or Gina if you have video evidence to show.

Good idea. Will definitely do this.