When will Crown Crates be available ?

Dracane
Dracane
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings,

I was wondering, if and when crown crates will be available again. Because I really want the elven costume. I just bought 5500 crowns, just to find out that these crates don't exist anymore :)
Auri-El is my lord,
Trinimac is my shield,
Magnus is my mind.

My debut album on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Gleandra/videos
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Narrows eyes*
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mic1007 wrote: »
    *Narrows eyes*
    *flattens ears"
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on, I want that costume :)
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

• Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Because I really want the elven costume.

The Elf Hero costume wasn't part of the PTS test assortment. And I really hope ZOS makes that abundantly clear. The crates do not contain every crown store item ever produced. Just consumables and the select tiered items available for purchase with crown gems.
    signing off
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *screams an expletive everyone knows...that wakes up some poor soul on the international space station*
  • Soundwave
    Soundwave
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully before the new year, I want to try to my luck at those crates. Gotta donation to their Christmas party this year.
  • L2Pissue
    L2Pissue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

I was wondering, if and when crown crates will be available again. Because I really want the elven costume. I just bought 5500 crowns, just to find out that these crates don't exist anymore :)

please upload us a picture of your face before and after you spend those crowns
    dont forget to a brief on how will you use the potions you just received and why they're better than crafted ones
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like we need another RNG,this time with RL cash involved.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why @Dracane ? Why?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    L2Pissue wrote: »
    Greetings,

please upload us a picture of your face before and after you spend those crowns
    dont forget to a brief on how will you use the potions you just received and why they're better than crafted ones

I'm fine. I'm sure I will find a way to spend them in the future.
    I was just surprised, that they were not available.

But if it's true, that they can't contain the hero costume.... then I don't need these crates.
    I will just spend these crowns on apperance change and outfits or so.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

• Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its dangerous to kick a hornets nest..
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Send me your crowns and I'll give you mine. I know... usually it doesn't work when you try to send costumes but who knows? The chances of it bugging out and working are probably better than the crown crate chance.

• jeevin
    jeevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

I think you forgot to derp.
  • ItsGlaive
    ItsGlaive
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

The sane question is "when will the Elven costume be available again?"
    Allow cross-platform transfers and merges
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will the gambling boxes with the unknown RNG be available? Hopefully the first of Never,

• Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know everyone hates them :D But I am needy.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully we will never see them until Stonefalls freezes over yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Greetings,

I hope they'll never show up.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • ItsGlaive
      ItsGlaive
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I know everyone hates them :D But I am needy.

I refer you to my previous comment. The question is when the elf costume will be available to buy, not when a 0.0001% chance at buying one, while simultaneously being loaded up with consumables cr*p, will be available to buy. Unless this is a troll?
      Allow cross-platform transfers and merges
    • starkerealm
      starkerealm
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Xabien wrote: »
      Greetings,

The sane question is "when will the Elven costume be available again?"

The Thursday after the end of days.
    • MarkusLiberty
      MarkusLiberty
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Is there really any point in commenting if you're not going to say something useful?

The first set of crates (atronach) are said to be avalible late this year, which will have to be next month. The elven hero costume wasn't part of the Atronach crates when they were being tested on the test server, but will most likely appear in a later set.

*Special Snowflake*

• nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
      nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      There is like 5% chance of getting anything but useless consumables for every $4 you spend.... you do the math.
    • Jailbirdy
      Jailbirdy
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Is there really any point in commenting if you're not going to say something useful?

The first set of crates (atronach) are said to be avalible late this year, which will have to be next month. The elven hero costume wasn't part of the Atronach crates when they were being tested on the test server, but will most likely appear in a later set.

Why will it "have to be" next month? Is something posted that says it can't be next week?
      Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
    • itehache
      itehache
      ✭✭✭✭
      I hope you get the costume you want, but please take into account that not all items will be available in the crates, do a bit of research of what exactly you can get before you spend all those crowns.
    • Cazzy
      Cazzy
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      James-Van-Der-Beek-Crying-On-Dawsons-Creek-Gif.gif
    • AlienSlof
      AlienSlof
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      MornaBaine wrote: »
      When will the gambling boxes with the unknown RNG be available? Hopefully the first of Never,

This!

Never! Never! Never!

Hey, I can hope, right? :)
      Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
    • SilentRaven1972
      SilentRaven1972
      ✭✭✭✭
      As with many others, I'm hoping for NEVER!
      "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
    • JD2013
      JD2013
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      9a8b1dcd7e3378281c476bd9f4108b61.jpg
      Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
      Order of Sithis
      The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
      https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
    • MarkusLiberty
      MarkusLiberty
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Why will it "have to be" next month? Is something posted that says it can't be next week?
      You're right about that, it could very well be next week.

However, if they were to release it this month I would assume they would have announced it as part of the October Crown Store Showcase, which they didn't.
      *Special Snowflake*