Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When will Crown Crates be available ?

• L2Pissue
    L2Pissue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    people still dont understand.. the main drops of crown crates are:
    1) crown repair kits
    2) crown soul gems
    3) crown potions

if the reason you'd use the crate is for a costume or whatever it'll take you 100-300$ to get what you want
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Smells like a river trolls dropped a deuce in here.
    Edited by Korah_Eaglecry on November 19, 2016 3:33PM
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    Dracane wrote: »
    Because I really want the elven costume.

The Elf Hero costume wasn't part of the PTS test assortment. And I really hope ZOS makes that abundantly clear. The crates do not contain every crown store item ever produced. Just consumables and the select tiered items available for purchase with crown gems.

Is there a list somewhere @Acrolas ?
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • JimT722
    JimT722
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    L2Pissue wrote: »
    people still dont understand.. the main drops of crown crates are:
    1) crown repair kits
    2) crown soul gems
    3) crown potions

if the reason you'd use the crate is for a costume or whatever it'll take you 100-300$ to get what you want

They want people to do just that. I bet some will spend hundreds the first month and still not get what they want. Then they will spend even more. It's really stupid thing people will do and shameful ZOS is taking advantage of that.
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know everyone hates them :D But I am needy.

Need attention.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    never-thumb.jpg
    i
    Edited by Banana on November 19, 2016 4:15PM
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eirikir wrote: »

The Elf Hero costume wasn't part of the PTS test assortment. And I really hope ZOS makes that abundantly clear. The crates do not contain every crown store item ever produced. Just consumables and the select tiered items available for purchase with crown gems.

From what I remember from PTS:

- Storm atronach mounts (horse, bear, camel, senche)
    - Storm orb juggle
    - Storm atronach transformation
    - Storm atronach something
    - Blackmane lion senche
    - Red direwolf
    - The imperial costume pack split into 3 costumes
    - 4 or 5 hats incl. a byocet reskin, a pointy wizard's hat and something that looked like steampunk goggles
    - Several facial adorments for argonians
    - Several dresses

That's about it.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • Osteos
      Osteos
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Kendaric wrote: »

- Storm orb juggle
      - Blackmane lion senche
      - Red direwolf
      - 4 or 5 hats incl. a byocet reskin, a pointy wizard's hat and something that looked like steampunk goggles
      - Several dresses

That's about it.

There was a blackfaced Markarth dog and I believe a red direwolf puppy pet
      DAGGERFALL COVENANT
      NA PC
      Former Vehemence Member
      Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
    • Eirikir
      Eirikir
      ✭✭✭✭
      Kendaric wrote: »

- Storm orb juggle
      - Blackmane lion senche
      - Red direwolf
      - Several dresses

That's about it.

So none of the old items I want (Skeleton Horse & Blacksmith costume)? Whelp, no thanks then.
      Server: PS4-NA
      PSN: Eirikir
      Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
      Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
      Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
      Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
      Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
    • Slurg
      Slurg
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      New items are introduced after the crown sales are over. Isn't that how it always works?

I'd vote for never but this isn't a democracy.
      Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
      Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
    • alexkdd99
      alexkdd99
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Hopefully soon. Anxious to see what will come out of them.

Like everything else forum goer protest against, this to will lose its vocal opponents after it has been released for awhile.

I am sure they will list what is in the box, if nothing else to advertise them.
    • Acrolas
      Acrolas
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Danikat's thread lists the PTS assortment by tiers.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/292572/crown-crate-drop-rate-research-final-results/p1

signing off
    • Kendaric
      Kendaric
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      alexkdd99 wrote: »
      Hopefully soon. Anxious to see what will come out of them.

Like everything else forum goer protest against, this to will lose its vocal opponents after it has been released for awhile.

I wouldn't bet on that. Many of us have experienced scam crates time and again in various MMORPGs and are dead set against them.
      I also expect a lot of complain threads from people who spent lots of crowns and didn't get anything they wanted once the crates go live.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
      • jedtb16_ESO
        jedtb16_ESO
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        Osteos wrote: »
        Its dangerous to kick a hornets nest..

not when the hornets have no sting....
      • Loralai_907
        Loralai_907
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        The clouded senche mount and the frost mare mount were also in the PTS crown crates.

I was waiting for the fost mare to come back through the crown store to buy outright. But it looks like that is not going to happen. Lame.
        PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
        Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
      • Dracane
        Dracane
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Okay folks, sorry for setting you up.... Didn't know you hate these crates so much :(
        I just stick with my Empress costume then.
        Auri-El is my lord,
        Trinimac is my shield,
        Magnus is my mind.

My debut album on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Gleandra/videos