The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My psn email was changed.

Koolio
Koolio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I don't know what to do. I have a million gold and lots of temps/wax/rosin/mats 12 characters all max and 1000s of hours played. I don't want them gone. I just bought a ps4 pro to play this more. Can ZOS freeze an account?
Edited by Koolio on November 12, 2016 8:42PM
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Hey @Koolio, if your PSN account has been compromised the PSN support team will be able to help you recover it. In the meantime, you should submit a ticket using this form to advise you suspect your account may be compromised and ask if it can be frozen until PSN sorts it out. Using this link will ensure your ticket is routed to the correct team. Be sure to include the following information:
    The email address on your ESO account
    Your ESO UserID
    Your PSN ID

Also include the information requested on the form. It would also be helpful to include when your PSN email was changed to the best of your knowledge and the last time you had logged in.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If I make a new psn can this account be transferred?
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They won't change it back
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still having psn support issues. They want 10 year old information that I can't remember. I never got an email confirmation for the ticket I submitted either.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can't get PlayStation support to reset my information. Currently needing 10 year old info. If I have to make a new psn can this account be transferred?
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have got PlayStation network all squared away. Thank you ZOS for your help in this matter. Just waiting on them to reactivate my account now