The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Soulshine Arcane Jewelries

magnusthorek
magnusthorek
✭✭✭✭✭
After One Tamriel, do they exist like they used to when they used to drop in Craglorn but as CP160 like UESP's data-mined items pictured below?

item-44235-66-4.png

item-44234-66-4.png

So far I've seen only in Healthy, which is good but not great. If they do exist, do they drop in the same place (Reaper's March)?
I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those pictures are clearly photoshopped.
    Options
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, they're linked versions of the data mined:

Here, the necklace and the ring

There's just a misalignment in the image dynamically generated by the website.

But, like I said, it's data-mined so, not 100% guranteed.
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soulshine is Heavy, and to that end, would drop in Healthy if it follows form like all other Heavy Sets.

However, my earlier VR10 versions of the Jewelry was Arcane. So, it's hard to say what it drops in now. I think I have a couple of rings I will try to remember to check tonight. They were Green and Blue, so very well could have been vendored by now.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you spare a couple minutes to answer that, @ZOS_GinaBruno?
    Options