Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Explain to me exactly how stamina nightblades are cheesy

• GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Giving the Nightblade a passive that increases their max stamina by 8% when there's an assassination ability would be more than fair. We also need some form of a healing buff as well. Templars get the strongest heals, a purge, and an offensive shield; DKs have the strongest defense, incredible self healing (Stam DK > Stamplar), and have the best CCs in the game; Sorcs are top dog in the realm of damage shields, and have the best escape in the game; Nightblades have the best 1vX CC in the game, but have nothing for defensive properties outside of cloak which is only effective against crappy players (much like spamming ambush over and over).

Here's the thing, in terms of burst the Nightblade and magicka sorc are top dogs; however unlike the sorc, we don't have a reliable means of defense. ZOS really needs to give us something in terms of stronger healing or survivability.

Id rather nb be the class with the worst healing and relie on dodging and being very hard to target.

If nbs got are cloak purge back, we would be fine.

Getting the dot suppressor back would also be a trade off I would be fine with. Our Magic counter part has healing down to a T. We, unlike our Magic bros, have access to Vigor. Our counter part needs a Resto staff for big self heals if they don't have Sap Essence/Strife/it's morphs. So if stamina got a heal buff, it would need to make a whole lot of sense where we get it from and it should not overly buff the magic portion.

Maybe putting something like additional healing received on relentless focus or something like that. Drop the Spectral bow proc for the additional healing.

You make a good point but i dont think magicka also having the old purge cloak would be op.

There just isnt room for anything on my stamina nbs bars, so giving cloak its purge is my only solution to giving stam medium users there survivability without giving them better heals.

PS4 NA DC
    Options
  • The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭
    So now that we all agree stamblade needs a bunch of buffs to be semi competitive with literally every other spec in the game maybe we can get back to discussing how magicka dk burst damage, burst healing, and mobility is too high and need brought in line with the much more reasonable surprise attack + incap, rally + vigor, and shuffle + major expedition. Stamblades have not been completely OP for at least an uncertain period of time now and that's certainly far too long at what is not at the undispituted top of the food chain.

BUFF NIGHTBLADE. NERF (Magicka )DK
    First PS4 NA Grand Overlord, Stormproof, and Flawless Conqueror.
    Potato Lord of Atrocity
    Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bacon-bits pls, 1.0

We all know NB has the best defense in terms of avoiding damage through the use of Cloak(Breaks LoS for a lot of abilities). However, we're forced to either attack or use Cloak to gain access to Major ward/ Major Resolve through Shadow Barrier. Unless we're running Immovable/it's morphs. We either have to commit to using SA or Cloaking to get it.

When we engage a target, if we don't got mana to spare or if the target is too far away(SA usage is 5m). If you're running Medium x7 pc you're done like deep fried bacon. In this current meta, even running Heavy without having Major's up you're going to get leveled, just not as quickly.

This means if you don't commit to either attacking or keeping enough mana to run away, NB can't really stand his ground as well as S&B StamSorc or StamDK. This is the discussion we're talking about. Whether or not NB should inherit those buffs is yet to be seen. Not without risking losing Cloak, it would be too much to be able to stand our ground AND prevent the enemy from LoS us at all. After all, I would rather be Sorc/DK/Temp in that case--their abilities like class passives/active ones, are much more suited for that type of combat.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on November 11, 2016 10:31PM
    Options
  • SilentBoomstick
    SilentBoomstick
    ✭✭✭
    Here's the thing, in terms of burst the Nightblade and magicka sorc are top dogs; however unlike the sorc, we don't have a reliable means of defense. ZOS really needs to give us something in terms of stronger healing or survivability.[/quote]

Id rather nb be the class with the worst healing and relie on dodging and being very hard to target.

If nbs got are cloak purge back, we would be fine. [/quote]

They need to seriously bring back the perma dodge rolling as well. I really want to go back to how simple things were 6 updates ago. In this update we have NO DEFENSE. No purge, crappy self heals, and dragonknights are just as up to par in terms of burst because everyone is wearing the cancer meta. So as of right now there are dragonknights running around Cyrodiil with good burst. Lovely.

Edit: I have no idea how to quote properly.
    Edited by SilentBoomstick on November 12, 2016 12:24AM
    Options
  • SilentBoomstick
    SilentBoomstick
    ✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

Stay classy. Calling fellow posters liars who are just offering their assessments of questions you asked.

You're right. I am just so fed up with this class. My nightblade was my first character and I really wish I would have picked a different class. I die a lot and all I want to do is put a whole in my desk. I can't kill anyone because everyone is wearing the brick wall type meta.

Everyone dies a lot in this game, except those who are really good, or the ones who use the cancer meta to survive. My mageblade can wreck a triprocser but fails at 1vx[/quote]

MMOs do not go by skill. They never have and they never will. Go play any other MMO and tell me that it is not based off a character build. With that said nightblades have the worst variables given in this game because they have no defense. Sure you have a few abilities that do give you things like dodge chance or teleportation but it is meaningless when the same person (magplar) doesn't have to line of sight people in order to win a fight. Technically speaking, would you punch someone and then hide behind your mom to "line of sight" them?

"Play a nightblade right" do you have any idea how dumb that sounds? So many other classes do not have to be played a certain way to win.
    Options
  • SilentBoomstick
    SilentBoomstick
    ✭✭✭
    Why is it that nightblades without cloak would be a very terrible class? You all talk about how they need to buff cloak. What if you played without it because it wasn't an option?
    Options
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's to many imbalances in the game currently to truly get people to understand why i believe cloak purge should come back. Once you take away these imbalances and fix health bars stop from going 0-100% so sporadically then it makes sense.

You would have to:
    -Normalize proc sets
    -Fix broken monster helms (Seleane, Infernal Gaurdian)
    -Revert Desto Ulty to pre-buff
    -Make Dawnbreaker dodge-able
    -Fix Vicious Death, Viper (procing from enchants)
    -Revamp Dragon Blood
    -Fix Clouding Swarm

Once all this occurs your left with a pretty decent game in my opinion.. however were still left with one problem. Medium Armour stamina builds become the weakest link in the game (outside of ganking). Burst is now lowish and heavy Armour is still superior. Not that im opposed to Medium Armour being the under-dog's, personally i like being an underdog spec.

Now when i compare each medium Armour classes survivability, i believe night blades will have the worst. Against competent players, cloaking is very unreliable and usually results in a waste of 3k magicka. So giving nightblades a little breathing room with cloak purge (could also be reduced to 2 effects) would help a lot.

This is just me ranting at this point. I personally don't have that many issues with cloak but i do have issues with getting 1-2 shot with 20k resist and 3k impen. TTK is just to high and has forced players into heavy Armour. Medium has become the 1 shot or nothing Armour spec. At least light Armour users can spam wards (not that it helps in are insanely high TTK meta anyway.... unless your charging with a destro train am i right?).

At this point im more excited about cosmetics then i am pvp balance. I go into pvp, gank like i always have and log out. I don't get to worked up over how pvp plays out anymore, its always the same meal but different flavors.

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on November 12, 2016 4:00AM
    PS4 NA DC
    Options
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The toolkit for NB's is so strong

Cloak, and no it should not get its DOT cleanse back
    Summon Shade - essientally a teleport and best minor maim be buff going
    Surprise Attack - single target huge instant direct damage
    I would say Incap Strike but really three useful ultimates one that does ridiclious and it ridicliously cheap
    Ultimate Regen
    The ability to stack crit or stack health on with class skills on a bar thanks to a rather amazing suite of class passive
    Ambush - best gap closer in the game, for like four reasons, period.

Sounds a lot like your play style is not meshing well with your setup well. Don't know.

I personally had to leave NB for awhile and come back to it after playing other classes to realize how much better it was designed the at least two of the other classes.
    Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    acw37162 wrote: »

I would say Incap Strike but really three useful ultimates one that does ridiclious and it ridicliously cheap
    Ultimate Regen
    The ability to stack crit or stack health on with class skills on a bar thanks to a rather amazing suite of class passive

Sounds a lot like your play style is not meshing well with your setup well. Don't know.

I personally had to leave NB for awhile and come back to it after playing other classes to realize how much better it was designed the at least two of the other classes.

Cloak is more like rolling a dice these days, the tooltip should be something like "Gives you a chance to gain invisibility for 2.9 seconds" :trollface:

But yeah , nightblade has amazing stuff built into it.

Ambush. Awsome when it works, but since they changed something about it, sometimes it doesn't work with just little elevation and doesn't gapclose at all. Critrush has far less issues tbh, but less bursty.
    Edited by Master_Kas on November 12, 2016 2:06PM
    EU | PC
    Options
  • SilentBoomstick
    SilentBoomstick
    ✭✭✭

Ultimate Regen

Have you ever even played a nightblade before?

Cloak is a joke. It's too unreliable because people have so many ways of pulling you out of stealth plus the amount of magicka it costs to cast it with a maximum magicka pool of 14k with tri stat food, I'd have to say you couldn't be more wrong.

Summon shade is meaningless AGAIN THIS GOES BACK TO US HAVING TO AVOID DAMAGE. We have to avoid damage, we cannot take damage. Does this make any sense at all?

My surprise attack when I buff up says it hits for 13k and I have a lot of armor penetration by use duel maces and sharpened, plus 30 cp into armor penetration. However it does literally like no damage to so many people nowadays because they are walking around with 30k resistance.

Incapacitating strikes is a joke. Do not even talk about how overpowered the healing debuff is because people are no longer affected by this ability. It's almost as if they completely ignore the debuff (or they probably do). When I buff up it says it does 20k damage.

Now let's talk about magicka dragonknights and how much burst, sustain, and overall flexibility this class has in this update. What about templars and their powerful heals? Or even sorcerers which are still highly playable if they have good resource management. What about nightblades? Well I guess all we have is crappy self heals, terrible survive-ability, bad sustain, and also having a hard time killing people. Now I am more than aware about all this animation cancelling and whatever, or these proc sets which I would never use. However it feels like no matter how much effort you put into a nightblade it would never be enough.

Edit: Not to mention how frequently people dodge my ultimate. I stopped using it when I realized how much of a joke this ability is for pvp.
    Edited by SilentBoomstick on November 12, 2016 3:32PM
    Options
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giving the Nightblade a passive that increases their max stamina by 8% when there's an assassination ability would be more than fair. We also need some form of a healing buff as well. Templars get the strongest heals, a purge, and an offensive shield; DKs have the strongest defense, incredible self healing (Stam DK > Stamplar), and have the best CCs in the game; Sorcs are top dog in the realm of damage shields, and have the best escape in the game; Nightblades have the best 1vX CC in the game, but have nothing for defensive properties outside of cloak which is only effective against crappy players (much like spamming ambush over and over).

Here's the thing, in terms of burst the Nightblade and magicka sorc are top dogs; however unlike the sorc, we don't have a reliable means of defense. ZOS really needs to give us something in terms of stronger healing or survivability.

Absolutely not. If u feel that slot purge. That skill was OP and completely neutralized a class on its own. Magicka DKS.
    Options
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »

Absolutely not. If u feel that slot purge. That skill was OP and completely neutralized a class on its own. Magicka DKS.

Without cloak purge now you have a class that cant even compete against a couple dots unless they build like a wanna-be dk red guard in heavy armour. Mag dks with skoria or grotharr can melt medium nbs like nothing.

Back in the day mag dk was neutralized sure but now there is a 100 more ways to neutralize cloak. Reapplying dots isnt hard either. It doesn't have to take off negative effects either, just dot's. That's ill i ask.

Templars have purge, Dk's have shields with major mending, Sorcs have dark deal and surge. In my opinion, nbs need this cloak purge to be at least a little competitive while in medium Armour. It may be hard to justify in this proc heavy meta we live in but thats why i said earlier that a lot of adjustments would need to occur before this change to cloak was even considered.

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on November 12, 2016 4:28PM
    PS4 NA DC
    Options
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does comes to your mind when you say the word- NIGHTBLADE? A warrior with his beautiful chain mail and sword & board, yoloing in the massive enemy group and come out victorious? I'm sure answer is a big g NO. You'll visualise a medium sized agile, fast, super sneaking , get in get out kind of ninja who attacks from shadows and vanishes back into them.
    In TESO they have been given a new name (not really new in MMOs) GANKER. Well that's how it is. People need to deal with it and the class has been given the tools for such gameplay. We can qq all day wether cloak should be back to its formal self or not but it's very much an important tools of a NIGHTBLADE. There are players out there who excelled at this game play and to name a few like Zergbad, sribes etc...and they made the gameplay look so easy and for those wondering ...they did 1vs X but in their own way...and to date it's still being done by so many...

Yes! PROC sets have made it difficult for other classes to survive the already existing burst but again, that's what it's all about...kill before the dead one can even realise what happened...so qq all you want. NB will and should use the PROC sets as long as DK and Templar will use Brickwall builds with inf resource management and huge damage taking capabilities...

My 0.2$....( yes it's 20 cents not 2, I'm rich to spare another 18)
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
    Options
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love my nb, I've done magic and stam and have loved both, my stamblade has good burst, ez escapes, decent survivability, but the 1 flaw I have that makes this class underpowered for me is that for 10 seconds after activating rally my healing is trash, a buff to stamblades healing would perfectly balance this class for me
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
    Options
  • SilentBoomstick
    SilentBoomstick
    ✭✭✭
    zuto40 wrote: »
    I love my nb, I've done magic and stam and have loved both, my stamblade has good burst, ez escapes, decent survivability, but the 1 flaw I have that makes this class underpowered for me is that for 10 seconds after activating rally my healing is trash, a buff to stamblades healing would perfectly balance this class for me

I can't seem to burst people down anymore with this tank meta. I stopped ganking after this update launched when I began to fail at ganking players with their 30k resistance which makes it damn near impossible to kill anybody.
    Options
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zuto40 wrote: »

I can't seem to burst people down anymore with this tank meta. I stopped ganking after this update launched when I began to fail at ganking players with their 30k resistance which makes it damn near impossible to kill anybody.

I basically go after anything with under 30k hp and don't have issues often except for smart cookies who use radiant magelight. No procs either. You might need to change your opener a bit but it's 100% doable. That said I do have a LOT of penetration on my opener.
    Edited by Kutsuu on November 13, 2016 6:46PM
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heavy dk
    Heavy magplar
    Any heavy s&b build

These are all so effective against stam builds.

With cloak being useless this patch as gap closers still still stop you cloaking and now everyone has something to stop cloaking altogether, grothdarr, hurricane, infernal guardian. Stam nb's aren't anywhere near as good as people think.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    Options
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This may not be relevant, but im a DK and i mainly play solo, i just love watching NB's come in from no where and wreck mobs, im left in awe of the DPS, however 3-4 hits on them and they are out, which is a shame.

They are not cheesy IMO, they look like a right hoot to play ( i have not played as a NB or Temp yet).
    XBOX EU/PC EU
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ultimate Regen

Cloak is a joke. It's too unreliable because people have so many ways of pulling you out of stealth plus the amount of magicka it costs to cast it with a maximum magicka pool of 14k with tri stat food, I'd have to say you couldn't be more wrong.

Summon shade is meaningless AGAIN THIS GOES BACK TO US HAVING TO AVOID DAMAGE. We have to avoid damage, we cannot take damage. Does this make any sense at all?

My surprise attack when I buff up says it hits for 13k and I have a lot of armor penetration by use duel maces and sharpened, plus 30 cp into armor penetration. However it does literally like no damage to so many people nowadays because they are walking around with 30k resistance.

Incapacitating strikes is a joke. Do not even talk about how overpowered the healing debuff is because people are no longer affected by this ability. It's almost as if they completely ignore the debuff (or they probably do). When I buff up it says it does 20k damage.

Now let's talk about magicka dragonknights and how much burst, sustain, and overall flexibility this class has in this update. What about templars and their powerful heals? Or even sorcerers which are still highly playable if they have good resource management. What about nightblades? Well I guess all we have is crappy self heals, terrible survive-ability, bad sustain, and also having a hard time killing people. Now I am more than aware about all this animation cancelling and whatever, or these proc sets which I would never use. However it feels like no matter how much effort you put into a nightblade it would never be enough.

Edit: Not to mention how frequently people dodge my ultimate. I stopped using it when I realized how much of a joke this ability is for pvp.

Ok you got me, i laughed, 10/10 troll though.
    PS4 EU DC

Options
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ultimate Regen

mag dk is beast in 1v1 though. they are like a mini-God.
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ultimate Regen

mag dk is beast in 1v1 though. they are like a mini-God.

Everything is good 1v1 if you build for 1v1.

The game is not balanced for 1v1 either.

Templars are good vs mag dk's.
    Trap beast shuts down mag dk's.
    Heavy stam dk is just better than mag dk.

PS4 EU DC

Options
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in the middle of dusting off my old stamblade after seeing some of the new sets with their stealth detection reduction, and also getting hit by one for a 17k heavy attack opener (to be fair, it was on my light-armour magsorc with shields down).

But playing magsorc recently has made me see how strong NB's can be - but then again, the fact that they always seem to go for the magsorc could be more of an indication of how weak they are vs many other classes.

Truth be told though, I think the Op's issue is probably more about gear. Seen so many posts from him complaining about proc sets - and refusing to use them. The thing is, MMO's evolve. gear changes, you get new sets that upstage the old - its a constant evolution. They do it to keep the grind, to make you re-do the same content over and over to get that new gear. So when they work on and release that content, they don't get people running through it once and straight away saying 'done - wheres my next new content?'

You may not like the fact that currently, the mechanics of the best gear for ganking is procs - but it doesn't change that it is the best gear for ganking. Since most ppl are now using that, players have to try to build in defence to have a chance to survive that gank - which means your old burst setup just doesn't do it anymore.

Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
    Options
  • connorw53
    connorw53
    I think this patch especially is the most lobsided I've ever seen.

The heavy armour meta has only existed due to carnage proc sets turning average players into animals, and let's all be honest Stam nightblades have taken a spectacular fall due to this meta.

So personally, I think it's hilarious, because by introducing crazy new monster sets ruining pvp, they've in turn self created a meta that has totally nerfed the previously strongest pvp class
    Options
  • runningtings
    runningtings
    ✭✭✭
    I play full cheese stam NB, hard to not to with the amount of kills you get.
    Generally I can cloak away after a kill, especially love doing this as folk are standing around sieging, watch your back :)
    // DC / EU PC// Garión<< The Black >>
    Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we changed the other morph of Cloak-- Dark Cloak, to be something like StamSorc Hurricane, that proc'ed Shadow Barrier that would make the class better if the NB wanted to run Heavy Armor and stand his ground.

I'm not saying change Dark Cloak to be exactly like Hurricane. Just something like -- casting a type of vile disease armor that deals damage to the target within 5m, is a disease DoT, and leaves a trail of ooze(think Wall of Elements) behind the NB that deals disease damage then fades after a few seconds. This would give us access to a ticking DoT and punish people who got too close to engage the heavy armor NB and could be countered by Bow's/Magic Players that play Long range. The trade off is, they can't have access to cloak to LoS attacks, but they can disesae damage enemies and stand their ground with Major's active while its on the player.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on November 14, 2016 3:01PM
    Options
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lol @ people wanting to buff stamblades. Yes, the class has weaknesses. It's supposed to, as every class. Only that stamblades happen to have fewer glaring weaknesses while having an excellent toolkit. Stop asking for an I-Win-Button class and buff the classes that are really in need, like mag DKs.
    Options
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    Lol @ people wanting to buff stamblades. Yes, the class has weaknesses. It's supposed to, as every class. Only that stamblades happen to have fewer glaring weaknesses while having an excellent toolkit. Stop asking for an I-Win-Button class and buff the classes that are really in need, like mag DKs.

Stamblades actually have more glaring weaknessess than any other class because their healing sucks compared to other classes. It's pretty much the same with magblade. the nightblade class is weak at the moment. Still very playable, but it would probably rank in last place. It has crazy utility but major mending is so overpowered that one ability over shadows the whole nightblade tool kit. While the nightblade main strength is burst damage that is easily gained by any other class. All classes can kill someone in 3 or 4 hits and yes while mag dk isn't the best in solo PvP it's great in group play and pretty much unstoppable 1v1. A Well built dk should win every fight because of how strong the class is at the moment. The exception to this is a nightblade running proc sets. But that's a completely different problem. It's like when everyone thought magblade was op but really only proxy det was op and magblade was actually kind of weak
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Stamblades actually have more glaring weaknessess than any other class because their healing sucks compared to other classes. It's pretty much the same with magblade. the nightblade class is weak at the moment. Still very playable, but it would probably rank in last place. It has crazy utility but major mending is so overpowered that one ability over shadows the whole nightblade tool kit. While the nightblade main strength is burst damage that is easily gained by any other class. All classes can kill someone in 3 or 4 hits and yes while mag dk isn't the best in solo PvP it's great in group play and pretty much unstoppable 1v1. A Well built dk should win every fight because of how strong the class is at the moment. The exception to this is a nightblade running proc sets. But that's a completely different problem. It's like when everyone thought magblade was op but really only proxy det was op and magblade was actually kind of weak

Big wow the healing is bad you can build the class to have more healing though

Try building enough sustain so you can use lingering hp pots.

The extra 30% healing + the extra HoT will take care of all your healings needs.

Magicka nightblades have good healing, there just like every other classes that uses healing ward only difference is they have a huge ward with 50k+ magicka and their many spammable has a nice HoT on it.
    PS4 EU DC

Options
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The extra 30% healing + the extra HoT will take care of all your healings needs.

Magicka nightblades have good healing, there just like every other classes that uses healing ward only difference is they have a huge ward with 50k+ magicka and their many spammable has a nice HoT on it.

Yea mag sorc has bad healing too because healing ward sucks and it only works half the time the other half it'll heal you for only 1 hp. Mag sorc also have 50k magicka but instead of one sheild they have two. One shield is pretty easy to deal with. A 30% heal increase is huge especially because you don't have to waste cp or a pot to get it. I'm not saying that mag dks are op in saying that they excel at 1v1 PvP. I also feel like 1v1 is the best way to see your class weaknessess and most nightblades are bad 1v1. Me personally though I feel like nightblades and sorcs shouldn't be able to get major mending because they are suppose to have burst damage. But on the flip side I feel like the other classes shouldn't have such high burst damage which for the most part isn't the case right now. That's why stam dk is op right now. Mag dk would be op but it still struggles like the rest of the magicka classes because it's slow and snares are everywhere and mist form sucks.
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea mag sorc has bad healing too because healing ward sucks and it only works half the time the other half it'll heal you for only 1 hp. Mag sorc also have 50k magicka but instead of one sheild they have two. One shield is pretty easy to deal with. A 30% heal increase is huge especially because you don't have to waste cp or a pot to get it. I'm not saying that mag dks are op in saying that they excel at 1v1 PvP. I also feel like 1v1 is the best way to see your class weaknessess and most nightblades are bad 1v1. Me personally though I feel like nightblades and sorcs shouldn't be able to get major mending because they are suppose to have burst damage. But on the flip side I feel like the other classes shouldn't have such high burst damage which for the most part isn't the case right now. That's why stam dk is op right now. Mag dk would be op but it still struggles like the rest of the magicka classes because it's slow and snares are everywhere and mist form sucks.

Stam classes are op right now because of gear not because of skills.

Surge is op, should try it, shield stacking 3 shields is easy 100% hp

My magicka nb still heals so easily because i stack healing ward and dampen, my dampen is a 15k shield in pvp, they you add in image and cloak and you'll heal so easily.
    PS4 EU DC

Options