Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

210 Patch Manifest Error

chriss23
chriss23
✭✭
I seemed to have messed up my pc bigtime trying to sort out another game. I have tried to go through ESO support but am not sure if anything's happening as I've not had any email confirmation. I did a system restore which went way back to May (big mistake on hindsight). As this didn't help, I restored back to the present or as near as i could. I then found that my PC security from TalkTalk did not work and ESO needed to be repaired. The repair failed both times I tried and I got the patch 210 manifest error_download fail. I am attaching the game consultant report and the Platforms file as suggested by ESO support. Host files were also recommended but there are a lot of them and I can upload them if required.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Best solution is to just uninstall the client and get a fresh install from the link in your account.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • aurly
    aurly
    Hiya,
    I had the same problem earlier and I managed to fix it without redownloading everything in this way -
    First, rename your existing ESO folder.
    Next, download the installer and run it. Once done, you should be able to start the launcher, and it should give you the option to Install the game. Don't install, close the launcher instead.
    Now move the game folder (not including the launcher!) from the old install, to the new one. If you're on EU, this will be the "The Elder Scrolls Online EU" folder. Don't copy the Launcher or uninstall folders, don't overwrite anything.

That should do the trick. Start launcher, maybe run a repair to verify the install, and play.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Sansomar
    Sansomar
    Soul Shriven
    aurly wrote: »
    Hiya,
    I had the same problem earlier and I managed to fix it without redownloading everything in this way -
    First, rename your existing ESO folder.
    Next, download the installer and run it. Once done, you should be able to start the launcher, and it should give you the option to Install the game. Don't install, close the launcher instead.
    Now move the game folder (not including the launcher!) from the old install, to the new one. If you're on EU, this will be the "The Elder Scrolls Online EU" folder. Don't copy the Launcher or uninstall folders, don't overwrite anything.

That should do the trick. Start launcher, maybe run a repair to verify the install, and play.

Your solution worked perfectly, thank you so much!
  • chriss23
    chriss23
    ✭✭
    My thanks to all who took the time to reply which was ages ago now so apologies for leaving this for so long! :/

ESO support did get back to me eventually and I had to reinstall the entire game which didn't take as long as I thought it would. It's all tickety-boo now and since Tamriel Live I'm re-immersing myself into the game. May it continue!

• Treaborne
    Treaborne
    ✭✭
    :)
    Edited by Treaborne on November 13, 2016 3:23AM
    Computer Specs by: systemrequirementslab.com
    • - Processor: AMD A8-7670K Radeon R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G
    • - Video Card #1: AMD Radeon R7 Graphics + R7 200 Dual Graphics
    • - Video Card #2: AMD Radeon R7 250
    • - RAM: 32 GB