The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Greater Soul Gems

Narvuntien
Narvuntien
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So I have Greater Soul Gems.... apperently they aren't a thing any more, I bought 10 filled ones from a guild store.
I have only been playing this game for 2 weeks, i didn't realise there was actually different types of soul gems at one point, I just thought they were the same as any other soul gem in the game but they don't work in game.

Anyway i can get my in game gold back or them turned into Grand Soul Gems? Why is there still unusable content in the game and why is it possible to scam players like this.

At least can I get some displinary action against the guild, I'll log into my game and find out which guild it was and edit this post.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The person the listed them may be unaware that they are still listed. Once you post something in a guild store, it will stay there for 30 days before it is returned to the player if it does not sell. They may have put those in the store weeks ago and just forgot they were there.

That being said, this is all zos's fault. They should have made all soul gems convert into Grand soul gems as they are the ONLY gems that work in game at this point. Don't blame the players that have them for sale. Blame Zo$.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Granamere
    Granamere
    ✭✭✭
    Also you might want to keep them. In other MMO's I have played in the past some times objects that are not used but still in game become a collectable item. No idea if it will happen here but I am holding onto mine just in case.
    Options