The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Trading/selling/pricing guide for new players? Slightly confused and offering suggestions...

deevoh1991
deevoh1991
✭✭✭
Hi I play on the ps4 and joined about 3 weeks back and I'm still confused how a few things work.

How am I to know how much to price items? We need like an average price indicator. I wasted my slots in the guild overpricing items since I thought they were valuable, Some things I see sell for 4k gold In a guild trader and the same items is available in another one for 800 Gold? Nothing makes sense.

Is there a way we can TRADE as in Trade an item for an item? Not Gold?, TRADING is different from SELLING

Why must I have to join a guild in order to trade? Can't we just have our own shops where we put up things? Like you just highlight a player and it says "Shop" just like how it says "Add,duel,whisper" etc and you see what they have in store, just like when you open a chest and see small item pixels with name and price? Nothing fancy or confusing
PSN GT : Divzor
  • HammerWTEK
    HammerWTEK
    ✭✭
    There is an option to trade with players directly in front of you like dueling. I've done it before in a group, not sure about with randoms.
    We know...
  • deevoh1991
    deevoh1991
    ✭✭✭
    HammerWTEK wrote: »
    There is an option to trade with players directly in front of you like dueling. I've done it before in a group, not sure about with randoms.

Yeah but I think it would be more efficient and easier to know what you want and if they have it or other items you may be interested in that they out up for sale like guilds instead of spam asking overly specific trait items in chat i felt
    PSN GT : Divzor