The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Transferred to new PS4 PRO, PS+ Required?!?

kvlou79
kvlou79
✭✭✭
I've never paid for a PS+ membership. Just transferred to my new PS4 PRO last night. 1st attempt to login says I have to have PS+ to play?!? Wtf?!? Say it ain't so! All info searched seems outdated (as usual with this game). Anyone have some solid info on whether or not I have to pay for PS+? I sub to the ESO+.

Best Answers

• Eleusian
    Eleusian
    ✭✭✭
    kvlou79 wrote: »
    Yes. Played ESO for the last 4 months on the other standard PS4. My 2 sons use ps+ on that console for Destiny,etc. Does 1 users PS+ unlock the console for all PS+ games? Or was ESO grandfathered on the old console? Game was installed at launch on that one. Confused AF :-/

As long as the master account on PS4 has ps+ none of the sub accounts need it. Same as buying a digital down load. It's shared with the sub accounts. My kids have their own accounts but can play online on their accounts cause my master has ps+
    PS4 NA
    Answer ✓
  • Eleusian
    Eleusian
    ✭✭✭
    Eleusian wrote: »
    Yes. Played ESO for the last 4 months on the other standard PS4. My 2 sons use ps+ on that console for Destiny,etc. Does 1 users PS+ unlock the console for all PS+ games? Or was ESO grandfathered on the old console? Game was installed at launch on that one. Confused AF :-/

As long as the master account on PS4 has ps+ none of the sub accounts need it. Same as buying a digital down load. It's shared with the sub accounts. My kids have their own accounts but can play online on their accounts cause my master has ps+

Got it, thanks. So, each console needs a PS+ membership?

Yeah. Just have whoever in the house that has the ps+ be set up as the master on each console . We have 3 at my place so I have to be master account on each
    PS4 NA
    Answer ✓
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup, you will need PS+ if you wish to play
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wait, were you already a PlayStation user?
  • kvlou79
    kvlou79
    ✭✭✭
  • kvlou79
    kvlou79
    ✭✭✭
    Eleusian wrote: »

Got it, thanks. So, each console needs a PS+ membership?