Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New xbox player LF guild

CowNRB
CowNRB
✭✭✭
Hello! i just moved from pc so i am in need of new guilds. what i want are.. Small to mid size guild that dose pve dungeons (no elitest **sholes plz) i can use voice chat (dont know how good my mic is it was free with my xb1).i love lore so lore friendly people are a must

My Xb1 gammer tag is BK cow
Edited by CowNRB on November 5, 2016 11:00PM
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    I'll add you tonight
    GT:Shock Value1134
  • CowNRB
    CowNRB
    ✭✭✭
    Just noticed I forgot the space in my gammer tag
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Ok perfect. I'll be on in about an hour or two to add.
  • bojack882003
    bojack882003
    Soul Shriven
    KATO I also am new to xboxone eso and I have a few friends who play with me. We hit 50 last weekend and have about 80 champion points and will be looking to do pve dungeons and stuff. We have hardly any gear but our goal is to do pve. We also don't want a big guild as the thread holder mentioned. Can you elaborate what your guild does and how
    Many actives
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Our guild is small to mid sized right now. About 70-80 members. The guild focuses on creating a fun and social space for our members. We do dungeons, pvp trading questing. We try to vary in range to accommodate everyone's wants/needs. No fees required but donations are welcome. Donations can earn instant promotions but this doesn't mean you can not be promoted or will be less likely to receive promotion without donating.
  • bojack882003
    bojack882003
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite ThoughtLake716
  • formaltester
    formaltester
    Soul Shriven
    I am new to xb1 mmo would love an add, I am still a low level only been playing for a few days

Formaltester is my gamer tag
  • IceKoldX
    IceKoldX
    Check us out if your interested, let me know. Gt: icekoldx , msgs and party invites are welcomed.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/302177/legends-inc-is-recruiting-join-us-limited-spots#latest
    Legends Never Die!