The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't preview hairstyles or adornments in the Crown Store

Mephisto
Mephisto
Soul Shriven
Not sure if anyone else has this problem. Whenever I try to preview any hairstyles or adornments in the crown store my costume helm shows up instead of the preview and can't see anything. I have tried with and without the hide helm option, still the same.

This is how my char looks normally before previewing anything:
nb53078irht5.png

This is what happens after trying the preview a hairstyle:
rvman0tbeo8v.png

• feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm this. It happens when you wear a costume with head gear, but also when wearing disguises with head gear. The status of the hide helmet option has no effect in the preview for hairstyles and adornments. Interestingly it behaves correctly for other previews.
  • Fabulosity
    Fabulosity
    ✭✭✭
    For now you have to take off your helmet and any costumes and it should work.
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fabulosity wrote: »
    For now you have to take off your helmet and any costumes and it should work.

kinda defeats the point if you wanna see what an item looks like on the character with a costume or disguise in place :(
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This bug is truly annoying. If I have "Hide Helmet" enabled, there's a reason for it!
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50