The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Newish player looking for PVE guild

Driskywatcher
Driskywatcher
✭✭
Hi,
I am somewhat new to eso and im looking for a 3rd guild (currently in a social and pvp guild) for pve. I'm mainly looking for a mature, active guild so i don't have to PVE solo (get bored playing on my own) including quests, dungeons and undaunted. Currently CP190+ (sorry i should of added im on NA)
Edited by Driskywatcher on October 31, 2016 12:13PM
Much love and peace.
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, wanted to reply, then saw you are on the NA server while my guild is on the EU server... now can't delete the comment, only edit - please ignore :)
    Edited by MipMip on October 31, 2016 12:11PM
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • unchainedzulu
    unchainedzulu
    ✭✭✭
    Hi
    We have a small guild that likes to dungeon and quest together.
    Primarily nz and Australian based, but not exclusively so. You are welcome to join us.

Message me in game and I will add you
    @unchainedzulu
  • gestep
    gestep
    ✭✭
    Hi,
    I am somewhat new to eso and im looking for a 3rd guild (currently in a social and pvp guild) for pve. I'm mainly looking for a mature, active guild so i don't have to PVE solo (get bored playing on my own) including quests, dungeons and undaunted. Currently CP190+ (sorry i should of added im on NA)

If you just want someone to pve with hit me up in game. I'm on early morning or all night on weekends. @gestep
  • Skandy
    Skandy
    Hey there,

In case you might also be interested in the guild gestep is a part of we are openly recruiting new folks all the time.

Here is a link to our thread!

Hope you can find a place to call home in this game!

Happy hunting,
    Skandy
  • Driskywatcher
    Driskywatcher
    ✭✭
    I tried to message in game @unchainedzulu and it said account not found. Thank you for the offer to join your guild skandy but i dont like having to apply/sign up to external websites then have to be interviewed its a bit too official for me i just want to play the game with people.
    Much love and peace.
  • unchainedzulu
    unchainedzulu
    ✭✭✭
    @Driskywatcher i think it has something to do with players receiving mail while they aren't online

I'm pretty sure that @gestep friended me the other day after we went fishing, or ran a dungeon? lol

keep trying.... i am going out for dinner tonight, but I'll be online tomorrow probably, maybe even about this time. For your reference and Timezone calculation, it is currently 11.16am here on Friday
  • Skandy
    Skandy
    I tried to message in game @unchainedzulu and it said account not found. Thank you for the offer to join your guild skandy but i dont like having to apply/sign up to external websites then have to be interviewed its a bit too official for me i just want to play the game with people.

I understand where you are coming from. The application is really to give us infos for contacting you in case I am offline at the time and the Discord part is so we can chat about the guild and your playstyle etc. its not an interview per se but more of a convo to make sure we are on the same page.

If that's too much then I wish you well and happy hunting!
    -Skandy