The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[NA][PC/Mac][PvX] Phoenix Legion Gaming a Social | Multi-Faction | Casual Core | Awesome Guild

Skandy
Skandy
y9m5YCF.png
WHAT IS PHOENIX LEGION?

Founded in 2015 – The Phoenix Legion Gaming Community is a group of gamers who enjoy playing cooperatively in a variety of games, with a primary focus on the MMORPG market.

The Problem:

We recognized that the life cycle of gaming goes something like this: You find a new game that you want to play, you see if any of your friends want to play, you start playing and make new friends in this new game and form a new guild. You play together as a guild until it stops being fun and another new game comes out, you leave the majority of your old guild behind … rinse and repeat

Our Solution:

The Phoenix Legion Gaming Community believes that a community that strengthens it’s core membership and plays together for years yields far better results than starting over in each new game. Instead, our community will enter a new game with dozens of people who already play well together, have a pre-planned set of objectives in place, and are ready to recruit new players with similar goals and playstyles to strengthen the guild as well as the gaming community itself.

Our Community Core Values:

We of Phoenix Legion value player experience and community above all, therefor we:

Do not grief other players.
Do not harass other players.
Do not exploit, hack, or cheat.
Always be willing to help your community members.

A little something about Phoenix Legion in ESO:

We play on the NA PC/Mac Megaserver and are an english speaking guild.

We are a Casual Core PvX guild meaning we are not focusing on any one playstyle and would like to welcome all players, all ranks, all class and all factions to our online family. If you want to PvP then thats great have fun and we recommend you maybe have a character in each faction for flexibility and to make forming groups easier. Want to PvE and delve into dungeons to get your Undaunted dailies on? Great, tell us when you need help and we will do our best to summon some warm bodies to help you get er done. Want to solo quest and just hang out and chat about whatevs? Do it! We encourage you to experience the game the way you want with no pressure. This is not a second job this is what we all do to get away from the everyday humdrum.

Currently we have enabled a guild bank and our heraldry to start things off.

These are early days for our community in this game so please have patience with us as we build up the ranks.

Some of our short term and long term goals:

>>Short Term<<
* Bid on a Guild Trader and save up for the housing update
* Build our ranks

>>Long Term<<
*Work towards Trials(raid) progression
*Organized PvP groups
*Greater Support for crafters
*Regular Organized World Boss Groups
*Anything else that sounds cool that we feel like doing

With any luck you will find a cool place to hang out while you explore Tamriel and find many friends to not only play this game but many others going forward into the future.

How to Apply

Step 1: Visit our website and fill out a guild registration -> http://phoenixlegiongaming.com/apply/

Step 2: Join our Discord server for a voice chat with a guild officer or community leader (you may have to poke us).
CLICK HERE TO JOIN PHOENIX LEGION"S DISCORD!

Step 3: Have FUN!

Want to contact someone from the guild direct?

After registering with the guild please feel free to contact any of the following folks:

GL- Skandy
ESO - @skandy79
Discord - Skandy#7052

Second In Command - Nezir
ESO - @rizenisdead
Discord - Nezir#5944

Master Craftsman - Aku
ESO - @Aku
Discord - Aku#4908

War General - Ron
ESO - @Ronak454
Discord - Ron#4295

cooltext164875654077449.png
Edited by Skandy on November 27, 2016 10:27AM
  • Skandy
    Skandy
    Help us build our community! Join or contact us today!
  • Skandy
    Skandy
    PLG Needs more able virtual bodies. Come and join an awesome community of fellow gamers!
  • Skandy
    Skandy
    Looking for more future community members :)
    Edited by Skandy on November 13, 2016 9:36AM
  • Skandy
    Skandy
    Our ranks are growing come and join our awesome community. Please friend me in-game or reach out to me here on the forums!

-Skandy
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

We are glad to see our members reaching out and making great use of the Guild Recruitment Forums. However, we would like to kindly request refraining from bumping the thread as Thread Bumping is against the Community Rules. We have taken a moment to remove all posts that have been bumps. Thank you for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Skandy
    Skandy
    Thanks for the feedback. I will keep it in mind going forward.

We are getting new members daily. Come and help us build something awesome. Please friend me in-game or fill out an application @ http://phoenixlegiongaming.com/apply/

-Skandy
  • Skandy
    Skandy
    v5d2ye.jpg

Some Elder Scrolls humor in honor of Skyrim Special Edition :)
  • Skandy
    Skandy
    I confess after playing the new Special Edition stuff like this is even funnier now...in high def!

NoOdHML.jpg
  • gestep
    gestep
    ✭✭
    I shall apply later this morning.. after I setup a discord account. @gestep
  • Skandy
    Skandy
    Hey Gestep!

We got your app please friend me on Discord or in-game @skandy79 or skandy#7052

-Skandy
  • gestep
    gestep
    ✭✭
    Thanks for add looking forward to learning the ropes from this group.
    Edited by gestep on November 3, 2016 8:57AM
  • Skandy
    Skandy
    We are glad to have ya!

We still need more social and awesome adventurers!

-Skandy
  • Skandy
    Skandy
    If anyone needs to get a hold of me this weekend my in-game ID is @skandy79 or in Discord skandy#7052!

funny-pictures-elder-scrolls-online-old-woman-laptop.jpg
  • Skandy
    Skandy
    skyrim-at-its-finest_o_400843.jpg
  • Skandy
    Skandy
    03e4bb457568c3f415cdba38be617a9c.jpg
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skandy wrote: »
    Step 2: Join our Discord server for an interview from an officer or community leader (you may have to poke us). -> https://discord.gg/RHXFAwv

Mic required for the guild then?
  • Skandy
    Skandy
    Step 2: Join our Discord server for an interview from an officer or community leader (you may have to poke us). -> https://discord.gg/RHXFAwv

Yes indeed. Voice comms are pretty important for things like dungeons and eventually trials. It's not really optional. You don't have to be connected to voice all the time but yeah you need a mic of some kind.
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes indeed. Voice comms are pretty important for things like dungeons and eventually trials. It's not really optional. You don't have to be connected to voice all the time but yeah you need a mic of some kind.

Ah, that's a shame. This guild sounded like a good fit for me. I generally have to stay off mic to keep quiet as I play while everyone is sleeping due to work. But thank you for getting back to me. :)
  • Skandy
    Skandy
    No problem :) We are social and one of our primary means of being social is our voice comms :)
  • Skandy
    Skandy
    1085116aaf69ee00518d54b0eb4f353a.jpg