Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I've decided to troll the wailing prison with my new toon

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    that's gonna be funny when everyone gets their maxed toon out of the wailing prison - then jumps on their mount that'll be moving at the pace of a hobbled turtle :p

Well.... I would LOVE to have an /emote that would let me lead my mount by the harness.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • SickDuck
    SickDuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately mounting does not work in WP. It would be rude since it's indoors.
    Holdviola - Khira'de Regalo - Lélekvadász - Used To Be An Adventurer - Zetor - Does-Not-Give-A-Duck - Lord Sugar - Tenar Arha - Da'rinka - Violent Moon - Extreme Runner
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SickDuck wrote: »
    Unfortunately mounting does not work in WP. It would be rude since it's indoors.

I think the point was there's no stablemaster to level riding skill.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    on the plus side - once you get out and go to cyro you can ride in the back of the zerg with all the noob toons :) ...it's always more fun in the back of the bus...

thankfully though you get rapid maneuver right from the start, unlike vigor which takes about a week...

if you're on ps4/na see ya in the wp tonight...wish I had finished Chadwell's silver quest now so I could craft soul shriven gear...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sooooooo, i reached level 4 last night when I suddenly began to feel an overwhelming sense of claustrophobia...

I don't know how you all did it, my hat's off to you, between the limited area and lyris' incredibly annoying voice (thankfully I left off at the part where I need to speak with Caldwell and the she-troll is currently not stalking me) - i just can't take it any longer...

soon as i log on again - i'm getting the heck out of that place...think I'll go troll the Rosy Lion instead...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 4, 2016 10:17PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SickDuck wrote: »

The guards took away our mounts :(
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    im pretty sure anyone would let him trool them wink wink
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    sooooooo, i reached level 4 last night when I suddenly began to feel an overwhelming sense of claustrophobia...

I don't know how you all did it, my hat's off to you, between the limited area and lyris' incredibly annoying voice..

Or you can go to the point where she wants you to pick the lock - and just leave her there for a while

Kind of a long while.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey....

Newbie weekend coming up !

This is the perfect time for me to wander around and greet people!!
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Hey....

Yup! I can finally get to greet new players with my Training and prosperous toon.
    Edited by raidentenshu_ESO on November 17, 2016 10:02AM
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's frustrating as a new character there to actually get any staves. Thought I might offer a few.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey....

Oh good idea! Sadly I won't be able to join you in greeting and helping the newbies: I won't be able to play for the foreseeable future :s

Have fun welcoming them to Tamriel though! Well, I guess you wouldn't technically be welcoming them to Tamriel as they aren't in Tamriel yet when they're in the Wailing Prison... You know what I mean!
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    Hey....

Oh good idea! Sadly I won't be able to join you in greeting and helping the newbies: I won't be able to play for the foreseeable future :s

Have fun welcoming them to Tamriel though! Well, I guess you wouldn't technically be welcoming them to Tamriel as they aren't in Tamriel yet when they're in the Wailing Prison... You know what I mean!

I think "Welcome to the realm of the Daedric Prince of Domination (and other things)!" doesn't have the same ring to it :P

I hope everything gets resolved soon to you.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that.

I'll dedicate some daedra hearts to you (I have found that they do drop there).
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was in there last night. So many people running around!

Many of them trying to attack my fire breathing frog familiar, LOL.

Got a lot of group invites and friend invites, and one person actually managed to figure out how to ask me a question :p

It was fun just watching them all run around, and seeing how long it took 4 level 2s to take down one daedra ~ like watching a kindergarten recess :)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lots of people there; it's pretty easy to get XP by tossing a few staff heals around.

But it's also really hard to communicate with folks. Few seem to notice zone chat.

oh well.

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well.. I have found an interesting side bennie to trolling the Wailing Prison.

Lots of Daedra... and lots of chances for daedra heart drops!