The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Request: Motif Search Addon

Coatmagic
Coatmagic
✭✭✭✭✭
Something like what cookerywiz does that marks the known motif pages would be fine, better would be black out the known motif text entirely. There are just too many purple motif pages now, and with the influx of the witches festival ones, trying to find anything is a nightmare on the eyes :(
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is one. It's called CraftStore. Also, AwesomeGuildStore can filter out ones you know in guild store searches
    Edited by AzraelKrieg on October 27, 2016 12:27AM
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hrm.. my recently updated AGS is being buggy as h€££.. in fact a lot of the recently updated ones are xD I will check out Craft Store I guess, thanks :)
  • daedalusAI
    daedalusAI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TraitBuddy offers a list of every motif and which of your toons knows them.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coatmagic wrote: »
    Hrm.. my recently updated AGS is being buggy as h€££.. in fact a lot of the recently updated ones are xD I will check out Craft Store I guess, thanks :)

Make sure you get this version of it, the original is not updated

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1376-CraftStoreFixedandImproved.html

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Itd be nice to be able to search guild stores for specific motif page sets.
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    AwesomeGuildStore helps a lot to find the motifs pages you need
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil