The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Unanswered Refund Request

wolfpackhuntb14_ESO
wolfpackhuntb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
I want a refund for ESO Plus.
On October 9, I checked my bank and saw a peculiar transaction. Tracking it down, I discovered it was an automatic subscription payment for 180 days of ESO Plus for $84.57. Since I don't have the time to play ESO anymore with school eating up my time, I canceled my subscription immediately, being only a couple hours after the automatic payment was made, and sent an email to Tech Support requesting a full refund.
No thing happened, but an automatic email stating that Zenimax was sad to see me go. It gave me another email address I could contact support by if I had further questions, and so I contacted them again two days later, October 11.
Again, nothing happened.
It is now October 27, and I have checked my bank account. My emails have gone unanswered, and I still do not have a refund of my money. You no longer have a phone number so I can talk to a real person.
I need my refund, and have tried multiple times to have this issue resolved, offering all the information one could possibly need to verify my identity and identify the problem. Ignorance of ones customers, especially as it involves money, is dangerous, and I am tired of being ignored. The Help Desk has provided me no solutions on this matter, and does not contact me about the issue, leaving my only remaining option as the forums here.
Please contact me. You have my account information and email address, so replying ought to be easy. I need my refund for the full 180 days, not the current 161 days as this matter is ignored.