The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New to the Game looking for guild (NA/PC)

Rotti71
Rotti71
Soul Shriven
Hi

I'm looking for a guild that is pve/pvp or gvg . Like I have said I'm new to ESO , but I'm not new to MMORPG type game's. I am still learning to play , and there is alot to take in . I would greatly
appreciate any help . I would like a guild that is well established , but not so overwhelmingly large that its hard to get to know people in the guild . So if any guilds out there are what I'm looking for please Let me know .

• Lagerfueled
    Lagerfueled
    ✭✭
    Take a look at Remnants of Hope we love having new members in the guild and are happy to help out those new to the game. If you like what you see then fill out an application on the website. Thanks for your time!
    Member of Remnants of Hope Online Gaming Community. Looking for a great guild? Look us up!