Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Duo PVP Outnumbered (Video)

manny254
manny254
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Two short clips from the last two days, and one older one with EMP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uml0JEJlFGI&feature=youtu.be
- Mojican
  • Ernest145
    Ernest145
    ✭✭✭
    Really good fights, the first one was sick!
    Invictus

Big Ernie - Templar - EP Grand Overlord
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow really nice! People seem to love to attack Meraki while you just unleash damage on them which looks like it works really well. I would be interested to here comms in fights like these.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow really nice! People seem to love to attack Meraki while you just unleash damage on them which looks like it works really well. I would be interested to here comms in fights like these.

"lol, they're just ignoring me because I'm not the magplar, can you believe this?"

good vid, dawnbreak+eye of storm just melted everyone, I loved it
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Absolute beast of a player.

Manny was good too.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice vid bud. Still weird seeing you on nb
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OP please nerf
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »
    OP please nerf

*tosses javelin at manoekin.

Shhh
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative

As someone who listens in often, it's mostly just shouts of "snippers!" and "compies!" with Manny grumpily talking about how hard his Dawnbreakers hits. :D:D>:)

Good video Moji <3
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »
    OP please nerf

*tosses javelin at manoekin.

Shhh

D:
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ernest145 wrote: »

I can't believe they chased us that far for just seeing us. We started on the road to Bleakers, and they chased us past the well.

It greatly depends. I was being super derpy at the start of the first clip. Got freaked out because I did not expect them to push in that fast.
    Nice vid bud. Still weird seeing you on nb

Yeah, still just kinda bored of Templar for now.
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Absolute beast of a player.

Manny was good too.

Indeed she is. :smiley:
    - Mojican
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very good. You guys have been causing carnage in cyrodiil this week.
  • Ernest145
    Ernest145
    ✭✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »
    Ernest145 wrote: »

I can't believe they chased us that far for just seeing us. We started on the road to Bleakers, and they chased us past the well.

I'm not lol, it seems like most players now don't care and do not mind running across the map to kill a few players that's why I like playing on my sorc. Anyways really nice vid hope to see more soon!
    Invictus

Big Ernie - Templar - EP Grand Overlord
  • Rainingblood
    Rainingblood
    ✭✭✭

The smart ones anyway. Funny seeing people get buck fever on Mojo and try to focus him while Meraki keeps being him... Lol. I always try to keep her busy. :smile:
    Phoebe Anderson
  • Aenlir
    Aenlir
    ✭✭✭
    Wow awesome vid ! Mer's rank too high omg !!!
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Damn you guys are good. Love the vids, give us moar!
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Esgameplaya1
    Esgameplaya1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice use of OP destroy ultimate I mean destro ult!! Go figure!!
    Edited by Esgameplaya1 on October 30, 2016 4:06AM
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As someone who listens in often, it's mostly just shouts of "snippers!" and "compies!" with Manny grumpily talking about how hard his Dawnbreakers hits. :D:D>:)

Good video Moji <3
    HALP me, Glory, the compies are zerging meh!!
    Aenlir wrote: »
    Wow awesome vid ! Mer's rank too high omg !!!
    Palpatine ohmaigawd!! It's why I picked lightning - well, that and the 5 billion Decisive Master lightning staves I have, obviously. :c
    WTB vDSA grind to get more Decisive staves. Will pay with Dark Side cookies.
    Nice use of OP destroy ultimate I mean destro ult!! Go figure!!
    It's always nice to see you. Here, have an internet heart <3
    Thanks, all! :)