The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Billed over $100.00 still no ESO plus

Edrasill
Edrasill
Soul Shriven
So your payment system kept saying incorrect address when I tried to renew my ESO Plus . Turns out 7 attempted transactions later. It did make it to my bank and a hold is place on my money for all the transactions .So out $100+ and I do not have ESO plus and when trying to resolve this through your "support " getting sick of tired of getting the notification.
"Greetings again,

We apologize that we still have not been able to assist you with your issue and appreciate your continued patience.

If you have not been able to find a resolution to your issue, please respond back to this email so we can continue to assist you.

Thank you again for your time and patience.

Warm Regards,

The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Now I know the flames will come why try 7 times. Because typically when it comes up wrong address . Means the system could not complete the transaction . The bank refused it due to " incorrect address". This is a business card that has a physical location but different mailing and i do have a lot of security on this system . Sure maybe let's try both maybe because the first time I put it all lowercase. Or left out the PMB out different browsers perhaps. It is telling me that it could not complete the transaction right. WOW I WAS WORNG for trusting what was said.

It is clear your system did bill me for $100+. Why am i still sitting here with out at the very least a week of ESO Plus while we wait for your system to not send the code to say complete the transaction then for the bank to release the funds back into my account. Instead I am out 100 and no ESO and scarred to give you another card to rack up another 100 bill on.

I got one real person once three days later saying. Yes i see our system billed you . But we are not going to complete the transaction because our system said wrong address. Once it clears on our end and your bank 7 -14 business days ( Basically max the time out period that my bank set aside my money for you ) your bank will make those funds available again . And now the automated reply.

I hope this is seen and maybe forces you to fix your system , and dare I hope someone at ZeniMax might help me out .

I am asking for help from my fellow gamers for help by keeping this post alive until it is resolved . If they are doing this to me others must be out there .
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No reason for flaming just hopes you get reimbursed for these errors my friend . That is a lot of money .
  • Edrasill
    Edrasill
    Soul Shriven
    Wouldn't be so bad if they just acknowledge that the system made mistake . Since you are waiting lets set you up for temporary ESO while you wait. Instead I have no ESO and automated replies just makes me mad.

Thank you for the support though Rohamad
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edrasill wrote: »
    Wouldn't be so bad if they just acknowledge that the system made mistake . Since you are waiting lets set you up for temporary ESO while you wait. Instead I have no ESO and automated replies just makes me mad.

Thank you for the support though Rohamad

Sometimes if you ask nicely the forum moderators here will take your ticket to the people that fix these things quicker . If they are available to do so . @ZOS_DaryaK has helped many people here in this way that had issues .
  • Edrasill
    Edrasill
    Soul Shriven
    This helped I am in touch with live person and trying to figure out what happen . Thank you again nice to actually talk to someone (ZOS) that is at least trying to resolve this
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Hey @Edrasill, it looks like you're ticket has been answered by a real person at last. I'm also sending you a PM.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post