The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 and Xbox - 1v1 Tournament (1 Million Gold)

• Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm calling it, Magicka classes are going to dominate this tournament.

It will be a magic templar trust me,

"Stam builds are meta, Stam builds are OP"
    Power Wealth And Influence.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anti_Virus wrote: »
    Jaronking wrote: »
    Sypher wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRVj5SH6Um0

All extra info and links can be found in the description of this video. :)

We are glad to announce our first major 1v1 Tournament happening on Xbox (Nov 5th) PS4 (Nov 6th)

When: Nov 5th/6th (2PM US CENTRAL)

How to enter: (watch the video, link to sign up for the tournament is in the description of the video)

Where: Twitch.tv/Sypherpk

RULES:
    - CRAFTED SETS ONLY (jewlery is open to whatever)
    - No Maelstrom weapons, Master Weapons, Undaunted Gear, PvP Gear, PvE Gear
    -No HEAVY ARMOR (not even one piece)
    - Banned Abilities (currently) - Trap Beast, Soul Strike, One hand and shield ultimate
    - No CP changing No gear changing No ability changing (unless instructed to do so)
    - Only potions allowed are Single Stat, Tri-stat, and Spell/Weapon Power
    - No Immovable Potions / Detect Potions / Lingering Health Potions
    - NO TANK BUILDS (OR YOU WILL GET MADE FUN OF)
    - NO COSTUMES (so we can see your gear)

No heavy, that's bull not every one wants to be a medium or Light armor build.
    I agree that some people don't want to fight in medium or light but his point is their a lot of people he already had to expand the tournament from 32 to 64 fighter's. With that many people and depending on skill of the fighters duels will already take a long time.I have had 10 minutes duels against sorcs and StamDk on my Stamblade in all medium.Having someone go tank will just not be fun to watch plus if he allow heavy he is allowing some of its OP passives so DPS will just be ridiculously tanky while still dealing ridiculous damage and sustain thanks to wraith and Constitution passives.

I think this the best way to have duels even with it costing me a crap ton of mats while I prep a build for the tournament.

I see, well my Heavy armor DK has a balance of tankiness and dmg but I see the concern for full on unkillable builds in duels.

But if crafted sets are only permitted it can't be that bad right?
    I agree its not that bad with just crafted sets their some good combo's you can that allow you a bit of tankiness and good DPs.
    I'm calling it, Magicka classes are going to dominate this tournament.

It will be a magic templar trust me,

"Stam builds are meta, Stam builds are OP"
    You know what's crazy my buddy looked and for Xbox not one Magic Templar signed up its mainly Mag sorc and Stamblades.