The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 EU Pollerton Pillagers Trade guild

Suter1972
Suter1972
✭✭✭✭
Im a member of a PS4 EU medium size trade guild based in DC but accepts all alliances.

Im not the guild owner but joined up when I started a month ago and have been in ever since despite leaving other guilds with false promises.

They are good bunch, they don’t spam text chat channels or send loads of notifications.

Currently have a trader in Wayrest near the wayshrine and ive had a good steady turn over of goods.

No taxes asked for but donations keep the guild turning over.

They are looking for more members to keep the guild increasing in size.

Im hoping im not on anyones toes with this but just ask for an invite and I can add you (ive not seen a guild post in here for long time)
Edited by Suter1972 on September 21, 2016 8:00AM
Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • Raivolaatta
    Raivolaatta
    Soul Shriven
    Hi!

Can I join? PSN: Raivolaatta
  • Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi!

Can I join? PSN: Raivolaatta

sure, i'll send an invite over this evening.

Trader again this week in wayrest :)
    Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • sunkenkey
    sunkenkey
    Soul Shriven
    HI
    CAN I join please
    PSN sunkenkey
  • Ollz56
    Ollz56
    Soul Shriven
    hi can i join please