Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BBBBUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! /lock up crash!!

old_mufasa
old_mufasa
✭✭✭✭
Come on... not this bug again... my ears oh my poor ears!!!

PS: FIX the memory leak in Eldanroot already!!!
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happens all the time.
    Hard reset. I hate it too but since the update after Orinium i get this at least once a week
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • old_mufasa
    old_mufasa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happens all the time.
    Hard reset. I hate it too but since the update after Orinium i get this at least once a week

man I wish I only get it once a week I get it daily.. hell I had hard reset.. logged in talked to a vendor in eldanroot... buzz crash.. not even 30 sec back in game... lol
  • mad0ni0n
    mad0ni0n
    ✭✭✭
    The only crashes I've got since 1T have also been when I've using the guild traders in mournhold. it's happened twice so far. maybe there's a specific bug that zos need to look into in regards to using guild traders in busy areas.
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    Seems to happen far more often when either interacting with an NPC that has services (guild trader, merchant, banker etc) or interacting with crafting stations etc;
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • old_mufasa
    old_mufasa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dalglish wrote: »
    Seems to happen far more often when either interacting with an NPC that has services (guild trader, merchant, banker etc) or interacting with crafting stations etc;

ya.. most of the time if I do all my daily crafting at one time ill get a crash.. not always the audio one though.. just out right drop to dash board.. its almost a 100% chance that till will happen. In eldanroot its even worse... as soon as I see low rez textures showing up.. such as the arch to go up stairs.. a low res massive door shows up that's not supposed to be there, you can walk right through it and all the texture are missing from behind it.. you can look right through the tree as if its not there.. well if I at that point interact with any NPC vendor or crafting booth its a instant crash to dashboard.
  • NetflixNChiill
    Same thing happening to me happened last night in anvil and now just trying to sign in buzz crash
  • Nexus_Emperor
    Nexus_Emperor
    ✭✭
    i see DC yesterday 5 time in trial :( & Hel ra Gulch The left boos not respond :neutral:
    I'm play ESO on Xbox 2015-2018
    AND i Move create New Account on PC EU server Cp1080
    i play Trials i like it more i complete Vmol +VSS+Vhof+Vcr
    i love these game and fun time with new people
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get it randomly, just walking in the wilderness.

I am also guaranteed this crash if I am foolish enough to click on a dye station in one of the three capitals. It been consistent.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • DreadKnight
    DreadKnight
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm - this happened to me twice within a few minutes yesterday whilst at the Reapers March (Rhawl'kha?(sp)) die station.

Also noticed since OneT that we are back to black shadow players for a few seconds again and slow loading of textures and NPC's. Not as bad as before but it is creeping in again.

Also seem to be more random crashes to dashboard too than previous patch.

Finally playing on Xbox OneS though (after sending one back after 2 hours playing and meltdown) - and the 4k upscaling is amazing! the detail is awesome.

NA Server.
    Edited by DreadKnight on November 1, 2016 11:56AM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happens all the time.
    old_mufasa wrote: »
    Happens all the time.

man I wish I only get it once a week I get it daily.. hell I had hard reset.. logged in talked to a vendor in eldanroot... buzz crash.. not even 30 sec back in game... lol

I'm now in the daily club....now this is 3 days into week 2
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get this at least 5 times a day it is totally ridiculous
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Twice now in fungal grotto...first boss, second boss...*** you eso
  • Maverickred_02
    Maverickred_02
    Soul Shriven
    This happens to me almost everyday when I'm playing for a while, enter a city, and speak with an NPC or interact with a crafting station. No mod, developer, or anyone has spoken up about this issue and it really is irksome, I know these things take time to solve and fix but can we have some form of response here that this is at least being looked into?
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's exactly the sound mine makes before crashing to desktop . I knew it wasn't my PC . @ZOS_GinaBruno please help fix this .
  • old_mufasa
    old_mufasa
    ✭✭✭✭
    This happens to me almost everyday when I'm playing for a while, enter a city, and speak with an NPC or interact with a crafting station. No mod, developer, or anyone has spoken up about this issue and it really is irksome, I know these things take time to solve and fix but can we have some form of response here that this is at least being looked into?

Yes this is a massive problem with this company.. lack of communication and very slow to react to game breaking bugs..
  • aquiella
    aquiella
    ✭✭✭
    The buzz sound has been happening to me just about every day for the past few weeks. I am very annoyed and hoping they resolve it.
  • DreadKnight
    DreadKnight
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely happening more frequently now.

I seriously hope that it is not damaging the Xbox............
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happens all the time.
    Happens all the time.

Happens to me quite often. Tbh, I've noticed it more in group dungeons.

Cyrodil has been locking my gsme up pretty consistantly, too. Sad thing is if your game locks up in cyrodil, you can't log back in to that character. I get stuck in infinite load screens till I log out, change characters, log out, log back on the character stuck in cyrodil...

Just lost out on an epic battle at nickel, log back in, and have absolutely nothing to show for the last 45 minutes defending. It happened as soon as I went to the merchant to buy wall kits.

The sound this makes in my headset... very few things anger me as much as this does, just because it's so often...
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happens all the time.
    Happens all the time.

Happens to me quite often. Tbh, I've noticed it more in group dungeons.

Cyrodil has been locking my gsme up pretty consistantly, too. Sad thing is if your game locks up in cyrodil, you can't log back in to that character. I get stuck in infinite load screens till I log out, change characters, log out, log back on the character stuck in cyrodil...

Just lost out on an epic battle at nickel, log back in, and have absolutely nothing to show for the last 45 minutes defending. It happened as soon as I went to the merchant to buy wall kits.

The sound this makes in my headset... very few things anger me as much as this does, just because it's so often...

Just a word of encouragement - ZOS indicated over in one of the bug report threads that they are working on a fix. No eta though...but it's encouraging. And heck yeah...that buzz is like a punch in the gut when it happens in the middle of a big battle.
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Definitely happening more frequently now.

I seriously hope that it is not damaging the Xbox............

Put your hand by the back of the console when this happens and make your own assumption.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One consistent crash is using the dye station anywhere for costumes or regular gear.
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made it 2 hours today for before the inevitable happened. Was just at a crafting station in evermore, there were like 3 people around me. I was switching style stones...
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it only happens once per day I am happy, usually multiple times per day. Complaints have also been registered with Microsoft support regarding the situation(s) with this game.

Meanwhile Overwatch had a decent sized update the other day that I didn't even notice because they managed to do it without breaking something stupid and I have yet to crash to dashboard a single time on that game. This is all on you ZOS.
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

I get by with a little help from logic.
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First one of the night, five minutes in. Think I will post every time it happens and tag @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_RichLambert.
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel

• DreadKnight
    DreadKnight
    ✭✭✭
    First one of the night, five minutes in. Think I will post every time it happens and tag @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_RichLambert.

Good luck with that bud, unfortunately they will completely ignore it just like they do all the other issues with the Xbox version.
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DreadKnight so here's the plan. Every time you experience something broken in the game, submit a bug report in game and on the forums. And I mean every little thing. Eventually, if enough people do it, then it will wind up being cheaper to fix the game than to manage the necessary expansion of a customer service team.

• DreadKnight
    DreadKnight
    ✭✭✭
    @DreadKnight so here's the plan. Every time you experience something broken in the game, submit a bug report in game and on the forums. And I mean every little thing. Eventually, if enough people do it, then it will wind up being cheaper to fix the game than to manage the necessary expansion of a customer service team.

I hear you, but for me that would mean submitting many reports every hour, I mean game freezes, (report), disconnect (report), have to login another character (report), Character dumped at wayshrine and unable to res anywhere (report) loss of AP (report), loss of cold fire (report)......you know how this is going.

They simply don't care.

Oh - and you just know that they will use their automated crappy reply service in all possible ways right?

Bust seriously - if this harms the Xbox, there are potentially some bankruptcy making claims in the pipeline......
    Edited by DreadKnight on December 1, 2016 1:52PM
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I hear you, but for me that would mean submitting many reports every hour, I mean game freezes, (report), disconnect (report), have to login another character (report), Character dumped at wayshrine and unable to res anywhere (report) loss of AP (report), loss of cold fire (report)......you know how this is going.

They simply don't care.

Oh - and you just know that they will use their automated crappy reply service in all possible ways right?

Bust seriously - if this harms the Xbox, there are potentially some bankruptcy making claims in the pipeline......

But, ummm, did you notice they introduced crown crates! All is rectified, right?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

• Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when this happens to me in Cyrodiil and i log back in immediately, the graphics dont load correctly so the keeps are all invisible except i can see the npcs and objects (like crates).

Reason I mention this is because I can move freely through the "invisible" keep walls and shoot others players, then run back through the wall without them being able to hit me.

I dont play on console much, but the last two times I have this is what happened.
    Edited by Malamar1229 on December 3, 2016 11:23PM
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still happening. Twice in last hour.

Edit: Yeah second time was great. Lost my dungeon group, was dead in grahtwood, and on a penalty timer all because of your game crashing me.
    Edited by brandonv516 on December 14, 2016 12:55PM