The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

VMA is unplayable !

Julianos
Julianos
✭✭✭✭✭
I got in VMA for flawless conqurer but its laggy like hell spikes a lot my ping shows normal but there are huge delays please fix your server ZOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OK.
    EU PC
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    L2p
    gitgud

Jking aside, yeah, it can get rough sometimes.
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me also a couple of times :( completely flawless then boom spinny guys in stage 8 bugged out and unbashable = dead

given up trying for flawless now

i cri evrytiem
  • the_man_of_steal
    the_man_of_steal
    ✭✭✭
    No ETA
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flawless Conqueror requests Flawless Connection :p
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • jakeedmundson
    jakeedmundson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the bar swap that kills me... not the action of swapping bars... but when i push the swap button 6 times and it won't switch while i'm kiting random adds and i need the heal/ward... i die. seems to be on round 6 that it happens a lot during the swarm.
    CP690
    Lv 50 Dunmer DragonKnight Tank/Dps
    Lv 50 Altmer Sorcerer Dps
    Lv 50 Breton Templar Healer/Dps
    Lv 50 Altmer Nightblade Dps
    Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer Dps
    PS4 - DC
    vSOHM - vAAHM - vHRC - vMA Flawless

My version of a Heavy Attack Sorc build
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/294724/magicka-sorc-heavy-attack-build-homestead-ready/p1?new=1
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »

Same goes for pvp ;)
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not only VMA, regular is slow as f*ck.

At first I thought it was me grinding a spot with too many players. Then I moved to another place snd even so skills were taking 2~3 to happen.

Then I changed to my new tank-to-be and still no help. A few hours ago it was so bad that enemies affected by Stonefist skill were being knocked down almost closer to being killed

This is not acceptable and it all happened after One Tamriel.

REDUCE THE NUMBER OF PLAYERS PER INSTANCE.

No locks but no crowd either
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not only VMA, regular is slow as f*ck.

At first I thought it was me grinding a spot with too many players. Then I moved to another place snd even so skills were taking 2~3 to happen.

Then I changed to my new tank-to-be and still no help. A few hours ago it was so bad that enemies affected by Stonefist skill were being knocked down almost closer to being killed

This is not acceptable and it all happened after One Tamriel.

REDUCE THE NUMBER OF PLAYERS PER INSTANCE.

No locks but no crowd either

The game was working real fine when 1T came up and the peek of players is much highter when the update hits. It's probably other issue. Since last update we are experiencing it. Also, United States is having several internet problems for the last days.
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am having some latency spikes too, but I thought it was my third world internet being funny.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Tryxus wrote: »

Same goes for pvp ;)

That also requires a Flawless Server powered by Flawless Hamsters :p
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got kicked from a game in the middle of my flawless run awhile back when they had a crappy servers post patch. I logged back into my account and was lying there dead. RAGE MODE ACTIVATED! yeah never returned to VMA since.
  • Julianos
    Julianos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    I am having some latency spikes too, but I thought it was my third world internet being funny.

its not connection my connection is very healthy outside of vma or the game vma has own spikes and wierd latency today
  • Julianos
    Julianos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Axorn wrote: »
    Abeille wrote: »

its not connection my connection is very healthy outside of vma or the game vma has own spikes and wierd latency today

I killed by a red zone but i was away from it like 15 meters i checked my death recap and it was the red zone same thing goes for weapon swaps or abilities even when my latency shows normal there is a sneaky delay.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao why would they move this thread here?
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    I have this same issue very annoying I have a pretty good setup but I still have to run Vmsa on low Graphics and lag goes away.
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mine is 250ms ping
    Edited by heng14rwb17_ESO on October 26, 2016 11:45PM
  • Lexifer452
    Lexifer452
    ✭✭
    I've had the same problems. Not just in vma. When I'm in overland zones sometimes fighting mobs or anything really every time one of them dies I get a crazy annoying lag spike. Never mind when there are 10-15 enemies dying within a a three second period. When that happens I won't even attempt to work on vma. It seems to be universal for me when it does happen. Doesn't matter if I'm in vma or group dungeons (with 3 others or normal by myself) or world boss/dolmen farming with dozens of people.