Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning Player looking for a Vampire/Rp guild

BVSaber
BVSaber
Soul Shriven
I am a player that is returning from a long break from the game and I am looking for a Vampire Themed Guild. If anyone knows of any would you be able to let me know.

Thanks
  • Neckrend
    Neckrend
    Same here but for in character only guild.
    "May the Night Mother wrap you in her cold, loving embrace."

Neckrend - Vampire Nightblade

One soul, one life, no multiple personality disorder.
  • BlackPhillip
    BlackPhillip
    ✭✭✭
    add me too. Already a vampire. Just need some vampires to run with
    ASSASMITE COVEN
    FRIENDLY DUNGEOUN RUNNERS
    ANGRY UNICORN TRADERS

Blackphillip Redguard Stamina Nightblade
    Blackphillip Da Goat Dark Elf Magicka Nightblade
  • Neckrend
    Neckrend
    Seems a coven is forming up. :love:

• myven
    myven
    ✭✭
    I am too looking for a vampire RP guild. So, yeah, maybe a coven should form :)
  • Britishvampire
    Now that I have access to my older forum account I will use this one instead of BVSaber. I would PM you all but unfortunately i don't have the rank to Be able to yet. If any of you are interested in maybe setting up a new one add me in game @Britishvampire I hope that we can make a coven and have it great again
  • Neckrend
    Neckrend
    Im indeed thinking about making a Vamp Guild today. Primarily to assemble a Vampire community, later to work together if members feel like it, think i´ll name it House Sanguivoria.
    Edited by Neckrend on October 25, 2016 7:08AM

• tony.telarab16_ESO
    tony.telarab16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Brilliant. Well, let me chime in: out of a hunch, I created a Vampire guild, with me as the sole member at the moment.

I want to create a casual, helpful community with light to medium role playing and PvE as a focus. For role playing purposes, there will be a rigid structure: Nobility (people I turned myself), Pureblood (people turned by Lamae Bal directly), Commoners (people turned by all other players), Thralls (for non-vampires that want to play with us).

What can I bring to the board? A few years of RP and MMO experience, a Discord server for communication, being online on 5 days per week, potions and poisons, and trying to squeeze everything out of ESO — possible or impossible. Oh, and an announcement board and forums are on the horizon, too.

I would encourage everyone here to contact me in game ( @Nomadify, usually online at 7pm to midnight Central European) , whether just to have a chat or to join up and form something grand (What is hubris? Is it contagious?).

See you in game!

Nadene Fevula
    Daughter of Lamae Bal
  • Neckrend
    Neckrend
    Brilliant. Well, let me chime in: out of a hunch, I created a Vampire guild, with me as the sole member at the moment.

I want to create a casual, helpful community with light to medium role playing and PvE as a focus. For role playing purposes, there will be a rigid structure: Nobility (people I turned myself), Pureblood (people turned by Lamae Bal directly), Commoners (people turned by all other players), Thralls (for non-vampires that want to play with us).

What can I bring to the board? A few years of RP and MMO experience, a Discord server for communication, being online on 5 days per week, potions and poisons, and trying to squeeze everything out of ESO — possible or impossible. Oh, and an announcement board and forums are on the horizon, too.

I would encourage everyone here to contact me in game ( @Nomadify, usually online at 7pm to midnight Central European) , whether just to have a chat or to join up and form something grand (What is hubris? Is it contagious?).

See you in game!

Nadene Fevula
    Daughter of Lamae Bal

Now this gets my blood boiling. I will look for you, and I will find you.

• myven
    myven
    ✭✭
    I am at the moment in a fierce storm since last night (no power or Internet), but I would want to join in too, it sounds promising :)

@myven
    Edited by myven on October 25, 2016 4:25PM
  • Britishvampire
    At the moment a couple of us are looking into bringing an older guild from the beginning of the game back (Sanguine Coven), If any of you would like to help with that any help would be appreciated.
  • Neckrend
    Neckrend
    What help do you need?

• myven
    myven
    ✭✭
    As Britishvampire wrote, we are looking into bringing Sanguine Coven back to life. And at the moment we are brainstorming ideas of events, goals, website layout, ranks etcetera.

You are of course welcome to do this with us if you'd like.

FYI
    We'll most likely post something here when we're ready.

@myven
    Edited by myven on October 26, 2016 11:49PM
  • Neckrend
    Neckrend
    How about you guys make another guild just so we can join, then when the other Vamp guild is ready we migrate there, so just you wont lose potential members.

• Britishvampire
    I've managed to get GM of the guild now so we should be able to invite players later today.
  • Neckrend
    Neckrend
    Great!

• InfernoD
    InfernoD
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a guild too been around for a while and have hardly seen much in the way of vampire guilds. If you have set up a group add me @InfernoD
  • Britishvampire
    InfernoD wrote: »
    Looking for a guild too been around for a while and have hardly seen much in the way of vampire guilds. If you have set up a group add me @InfernoD

I have added you to the guild, you should be able to join when you log in
  • CheverTheShrimp
    Sorry for the resurrection of a slightly old thread but I too am interested in a vamp guild (as vamp here too). Is it an EU Guild as I'm on the EU Server. Feel free to add me if you like @CheverTheShrimp (ps. I have never joined a guild before so sorry in advance if I'm a bit noobish ad quiet)
    ~ Vvaelud | Dark Elf | Scorcerer | EP | Vampire | Lv 50 ~
    ~ Z'ahzun-Fa the Tiny | Khajiit | Dragonknight | DC | Werewolf | Lv 22~
    ~ Fryyn the Red | Wood Elf | Nightblade | AD | Werewolf | Lv 13~
    ~ Sir Chever the Mad | Dark Elf | Nightblade | EP | Vampire | Lv 17 ~
    ~ Ilvana Tesaani | Dark Elf | Templar | EP| Werewolf| Lv 12 ~
    CP - 144

Priests of Hircine
    PC EU Free werewolf bite guild
    Get your free bite today
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread

Aussie Player
  • myven
    myven
    ✭✭
    Sorry for the resurrection of a slightly old thread but I too am interested in a vamp guild (as vamp here too). Is it an EU Guild as I'm on the EU Server. Feel free to add me if you like @CheverTheShrimp (ps. I have never joined a guild before so sorry in advance if I'm a bit noobish ad quiet)

You're of course welcome to join our ranks fellow Kindred. We'll send you an invite as soon either of us are online.

Your friend
    /M

FYi

The thread is actually not that old, and neither are the guild (as revitalized from the old one). Also, we've not yet posted a recruitment letter here (will do that soon).

We're also a casual PvE/PvP guild with a dash of RP.
  • CheverTheShrimp
    myven wrote: »
    ]

You're of course welcome to join our ranks fellow Kindred. We'll send you an invite as soon either of us are online.

Your friend
    /M

FYi

The thread is actually not that old, and neither are the guild (as revitalized from the old one). Also, we've not yet posted a recruitment letter here (will do that soon).

We're also a casual PvE/PvP guild with a dash of RP.

Ah thank you, I'm mostly a PvE player (and a touch quiet in the game, I have never used the chat box yet O: )
    ~ Vvaelud | Dark Elf | Scorcerer | EP | Vampire | Lv 50 ~
    ~ Z'ahzun-Fa the Tiny | Khajiit | Dragonknight | DC | Werewolf | Lv 22~
    ~ Fryyn the Red | Wood Elf | Nightblade | AD | Werewolf | Lv 13~
    ~ Sir Chever the Mad | Dark Elf | Nightblade | EP | Vampire | Lv 17 ~
    ~ Ilvana Tesaani | Dark Elf | Templar | EP| Werewolf| Lv 12 ~
    CP - 144

Priests of Hircine
    PC EU Free werewolf bite guild
    Get your free bite today
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread

Aussie Player