The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire Guild: Sanguine Coven for Ebonheart Pact (EU)

basestepneb18_ESO
Sanguine Coven is a vampire guild for the Ebonheart Pact on the EU megaserver.

The Guild is for Vampires only (and those who want to become a Vampire) but no werewolves. Light/Medium RP based that takes part both in PVE and PVP.

All those who join must curse Molag Bal and Akray the Forsaker, for we shall feed on their followers. The strength we drain from their followers we will use to conquer and consume our enemies!

We have been abandoned but in the darkness we grow stronger. Together we now stand changed, reborn out of darkness.

We are the children of Lamae Bal, the true mother of all vampires

New members will have to prove themselves to receive our gift. This can be achieved by helping out the guild, participating in events, raids and dungeons or by completing a quest set out by one of our elders.

Our guild is still fairly small but has a great community already, we are looking for more friendly players to join us and help us grow the guild. Your input is valid and will be taken into consideration.

The Ranks currently are Thrall (New and non vamp members), Blood seeker (vampires), Elder (event organizers or those who have shown that they are key members of the guild) and Elder Lord (Guild Master). We would like more but until this is added by the developers of the game we are stuck with 4.

If You are interested in joining please comment on here or mail me in game (character name is Grock Stronghold or @fatmanboozer for the user or join us on our new website and forum http://sanguinecoven.enjin.com/

In game character name is "Grock Stronghold"
Race: Orc
Class: Sorcerer
Main Role: Tank
Profession 1: Blacksmith (armor specialization)
Profession 2: Enchanting
Edited by basestepneb18_ESO on 16 April 2014 17:52
Grock Stronghold (@Fatmanboozer)
Leader of the Sanguine Coven
A Vampire only guild for the Ebonheart pact (EU)
  • dean473
    dean473
    I like the Idea. I'd love to be vampire, and join a guild of them.

In game character name is "Bavmordia"
    Race: Dunmer
    Class: DragonKnight (Pyromancer Build)
    Main Role: DPS
  • drizzt61614
    drizzt61614
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds pretty cool.

Maybe a separate rank for each craft type though.

Character Imoteph
    Race: High Elf
    Class: Sorc
  • Tenaya_Pyweack
    What server is this for? I've been looking for a vampire guild to join since beta. I'm not a vampire yet, and I'm in the Aldmeri Dominion. But it sounds like the first PVE opportunity to become a vampire doesn't come until around the same level as the opportunity to explore the lands of other alliances, anyway. I'm looking forward to seeing the Dunmer and Argonian lands once I'm finished with the Dominion. I would love to join you, if possible.

In-game character name: Tenaya Pyweack
    Race: Bosmer
    Class: Nightblade
    Main Role: Damage (Bow > Dual Wielding)
    Professions: Clothing, Woodworking, and Enchanting
  • Hellsgrim
    Hellsgrim
    I'm also interested in this. I am on the Ebonheart Pact and am currently in the search for a bloodfiend in order to contract vampirism.

Character Name: Hellsgrim
    Race: Dunmer
    Class: Nightblade (Assassin build)
    Main Role: DPS/CC (Working on a stun lock build)
    Main Professions: Clothier, Blacksmithing
  • basestepneb18_ESO
    What server is this for? I've been looking for a vampire guild to join since beta. I'm not a vampire yet, and I'm in the Aldmeri Dominion.

EU server, I will add this to the main post as looks like i missed that bit off. and this would be for the Ebonheart Pact so I don't think you can join if you are from another faction (not that I'm aware of anyway)
  • Tenaya_Pyweack
    I had heard, (but have not confirmed) that guilds can be cross-alliance. Unfortunately I am currently on the US server. I'll consider making an alt on the EU server at some point. In the meantime, if anyone on the US server wants to do something similar to this, please let me know!
  • svenewosb16_ESO
    svenewosb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested too. I am on the Ebonheart Alliance and i want to be a Vampire

Character Name : Balto Romeo
    Race: Dunmer (Dark Elf)
    Class: Templer ( With sword and shield)
    Jobs : Enchanting, Smithing
  • Catala
    Catala
    I love this idea!
    Character Name : Margaery Tyrell
    Race: Breton
    Class: Templer (Healer)

Im not vampire yet...
  • basestepneb18_ESO
    Ok so guild has now been created and I am leading it until we find some one suitable with experience to lead the guild.
  • basestepneb18_ESO
    Updated today, we are now actively recruiting :smile:
  • basestepneb18_ESO
    A successful day today for members of the guild as many contracted vampirism. We are still recruiting so please comment on here or mail me in game (character name is Grock Stronghold or @fatmanboozer for user).
  • basestepneb18_ESO
    Updated with new RP lore and recruitment.
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    -(as she rise up from her red velvet couch to look at what is going on) Seems Rivals coven are rising around all over the place... competitions is interesting.

Just saying to the people who look here and are from NA that we still are recruiting interested vampires, we got our own guild site including bloodlines and are over 50 members.
    Edited by Kyubi_3002b16_ESO on 10 April 2014 18:38
    One bow to darken the sun
    One bow to unite the clans
    One bow to conquer the world and in darkness drown it...

- Prophecy of the tyranny of the sun
  • basestepneb18_ESO
    Our guild now sits at roughly 30 members and we are continuing to grow.
    Hunting parties are being formed, Guild quests are in the process of been written. We have Vampires that can bite others (granted we are waiting for the cool down), turning rituals are been created, guild forum and website is being created.
  • Britishvampire
    In game character name is "Dagljot"
    Race: Nord
    Class: Dragon Knight
  • basestepneb18_ESO
    New website and forum launched http://sanguinecoven.enjin.com/
    Join us now :smile:
  • basestepneb18_ESO
    Update to the website:
    Joining the Guild
    Previously the site has been open to anyone joining. This was only intended for the short term so we could get the majority of our members on the site quickly.

Now that are guild is creating a bit of a name for itself in the Elder Scrolls universe we are going to restrict the way new users join us.

All new users will now have to apply using our short application form available by clicking on the "Join the Guild" link on the top left menu.

This will help ensure that we get like minded players and build a better community.

Thanks!
    I would also like to take this opportunity to thank each and every person that has already joined the guild so far, you all have been very friendly and helpful, without you all we would not have this great guild.

A special thanks to Walkthenight and Dragorn who have become the first of our guild Elders and have put a lot of effort into forming parties for questing and turning rituals.

Britishvampire who is responsible for the amazing header on our website

and lastly Tarklion who is enjoying a holiday at them moment but has already written some quests for the guild.
  • basestepneb18_ESO
    One of our recent turning rituals, these are becoming almost a daily activity now
    8a2zy.jpg
  • lefebvre.frederic85b16_ESO
    Hello,
    I d like to join you guild as well.

Race : Dunmer
    Pseudo : Eldanesh
    Class : Sorcerer (tank build or 2Handed)

I am trying to find a vampire npc spot to contract this benediction.

I ll try to find you ingame :)

See you

Elda
  • basestepneb18_ESO
    You are more than welcome I wont be on untill late tonight due to work but you maybe able to find @Walkthenight or @Dragorn in game
  • piethejester
    piethejester
    Soul Shriven
    I would like the join the guild also
    Ingame name: Piethejester, @piethejester‌

Race: Khajiit

Mainrole: Dps

Profession: Clothier
  • basestepneb18_ESO
    Hi piethejester I am out and about today but you can /w @britshvampire @walkthenight or @dragorn for an invite they will be in game today, otherwise I will add you later on tonight
  • basestepneb18_ESO
  • basestepneb18_ESO
    Our guild is continuing to grow, with more and more members we have now introduced 6 main blood lines, each with its own focus of PVE, PVP, RP or a combination.

New thralls have to prove to their blood line leader that they are worthy of out gift
  • basestepneb18_ESO
    We are now at around 80 members and almost all are on the Ebonheart pact. We are currently restructuring are blood lines so that they are more focused. All our members are very friendly and we over a good variety of PVP, PVE and RP
  • Hyperion1980
    I joined the Coven today and I am with the DC. If there are other DC Vampires with the Coven looking for some casual RP I hope to see you in-game. :)
  • Djævel
    Djævel
    Soul Shriven
    I am already a vampire

In game character name is "Djævel"
    Race: Khajiit
    Profession: Enchanter
  • AronTsoni
    AronTsoni
    is it still active?