The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New dye for the witches event

Ayantir
Ayantir
✭✭✭✭
Event if no one noticed it ?

"Hundred Pumpkin Orange", unlocked with an hidden achievement.

This screen show the dyestamps linked with

0b2b75b968d7c0075bcc6645e8e7a092.png
Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahah

All of these sounds like some Thalmor-related Witch Hunt quest chain.

Thanks for pointing it out. We do not have many good oranges in the dye selection, so I hope this one looks good.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup, definitely going to need to grind me those achievements come Frostfall...
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • amk4034b14_ESO
    amk4034b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Has anyone found out if this can be unlocked with an achievement yet, or is it just going to stay as a crown store exclusive color?
  • KriHavok
    KriHavok
    ✭✭✭✭
    After looking through datamined files, there is an image that is actually not shown in the in-game achievement list:

witchesfestival_03
    6ROoCXG.png

So this could either be a 'secret' achievement, or it was scrapped before going live, and the dye in the Crown Store was left there incidentally.

From the looks of the image, I presume it'll be related to finding recipes, perhaps finding all the Witches Festival recipes? I haven't taken part in the event yet though, so someone may need to confirm this.
    Edited by KriHavok on October 14, 2016 5:30PM
    UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I already collected the 9 recipes, 2 hats and 14 motifs, nothing.

It's maybe a rare loot or result of obtening 100 skulls.

After there is the name of the dye itself :

"Hundred Pumpkin Orange"
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So in an attempt to get the hidden achievement "100 Pumpkin Orange", I collected 100 pumpkins while under the influence of the Witches Brew and . . . . nothing.
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here all recipes, motifs, and masks... got title no dye. Bought dye stamp and cant get it to work. Yeah, I am thrilled :/
  • GDOFWR420
    GDOFWR420
    ✭✭✭✭
    They look great.
  •  Panda_iMunch
    Panda_iMunch
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's quite a vibrant and lovely color, so sad it will never see the day of light with that $2 pay wall for each bloody stamp! So sad :(
    Yeetus that fetus

Youtube: Pandalius (Panda)
    Twitch: Pandalius
    Beam: Pandalius
    Twitter: Pandalius
  • ChandraNalaar
    ChandraNalaar
    ✭✭✭
    Ayantir wrote: »
    I already collected the 9 recipes, 2 hats and 14 motifs, nothing.

It's maybe a rare loot or result of obtening 100 skulls.

After there is the name of the dye itself :

"Hundred Pumpkin Orange"

Same; I've done all the achievements on several toons, no dye. I really hope they put it in game at some point, though. That orange is sick.