The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Taken as normal in ESO...Would be weird in real life.

• THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Being a hero ... that has 22,000 confirmed kills and millions of unconfirmed ones.
  • Lettigall
    Lettigall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being a hero ... that has 22,000 confirmed kills and millions of unconfirmed ones.

Well this happens in RL too...
    Some men just want to watch the world burn... I just want a cold beer!
  • MUSTACHMAN654
    MUSTACHMAN654
    ✭✭
    A large quantity of ESO properties are excruciatingly unrealistic. For example, being naked and dancing in the hot coals of a forge. Not only would it leave third-degree burns on your feet, but you would also be arrested. Also, have you noticed that none of the players really talk, and that in ESO you do not have to eat, sleep, drink, or tend to wounds given from giant swords, axes, maces, war-hammers, claws, teeth, etc. And the large quantity of items being carried in your pockets as magical staves, swords, amulets, vegetables, rings, etc. In conclusion, ESO is EXCRUCIATINGLY unrealistic...
  • MUSTACHMAN654
    MUSTACHMAN654
    ✭✭
    carljokl wrote: »
    FLL200C wrote: »
    I always found it odd that I can break into a person's house, kill 1 of the 2 people in there, rob the place, the proceed to make myself a nice meat pie or cup of tea on the fire; and the only thing ever said to me is that I shouldn't be there

Probably no more strange than the number of times I see an NPC happily going about their business while their own dead body from a previous version of themselves is lying lifeless on the ground. Shouldn't the body disappear when they respawn? Not that respawning happens in real life.

I also thought of how people run off then just disappear into thin air.
    carljokl wrote: »
    FLL200C wrote: »
    I always found it odd that I can break into a person's house, kill 1 of the 2 people in there, rob the place, the proceed to make myself a nice meat pie or cup of tea on the fire; and the only thing ever said to me is that I shouldn't be there

Probably no more strange than the number of times I see an NPC happily going about their business while their own dead body from a previous version of themselves is lying lifeless on the ground. Shouldn't the body disappear when they respawn? Not that respawning happens in real life.

I also thought of how people run off then just disappear into thin air.

Also, N.P.C.s walk past dead bodies of their friends and family members as if nothing had occurred, and you walking in a room with five enemies, though they cannot see you due to you not stepping three feet in front of them.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are cribs but no children. It's like the movie "Children of Men"……
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Brokensocket
    Brokensocket
    ✭✭✭
    Flame atonrachs and molag bals
    PSN: Spaztik_89
  • Brokensocket
    Brokensocket
    ✭✭✭
    Daedric anchers coming from the sky spawning monsters
    PSN: Spaztik_89
  • Bandit1215
    Bandit1215
    ✭✭✭
    You run at your enemy in a fight (in ESO it's a gap closer) and you get transported into a load screen, then some mysterious place in the middle of seemingly nowhere, and then arrive back dead.
    CP 561
    • vSO HM - Completed
    • vAA - Completed
    • vHRC - Completed

• Hookgrin
    Hookgrin
    ✭✭✭
    When I prepare for a long trip in the wilderness, the two things I always want to make sure I pack, a recipe and a mineral used for smelting ore.