Embrace the Meta

• Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    American logic-I'l use broken sets for 3 months to show zos how broken they are.

You euro trash ***.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile I run nord stam dk with Greenpact/Troll Kings and Spriggins *grin*

Options
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Manoekin wrote: »
    DKsUnite wrote: »
    The worse part is that even if you spec as a full tank you won't be able to survive some of these bursts....

And hence the reason why Impen is overrated. You're gonna die anyway. May as well make your character super fast (rapids), hard to hit (mist form), and hit really hard (radiant). Better to avoid damage then to eat a bunch of it.

It's almost as if I've been saying this for the last 6 months ...

Because you can do all of those things without armor traits buffing them. The bottom line is at some point you're going to take damage, and the goal is to make sure you don't take too much of it. It's like in 1.6 it was better to spec your CP to magic damage reduction rather than physical/elemental because the thing that killed you the most was ults and the majority of ults were magic damage. The easiest way to die now is to take a full, non-mitigated crit. The easiest way to avoid that is to trait impen. None of this means that the goal isn't to avoid as much damage as possible because that is certainly the case, but there is no way to avoid all damage and you have to be prepared for that situation.

Arguing with a brick wall, he thinks 4k extra magika is worth opening yourself up to heavy attack-ulti 1 shots

The only times I get one shot are from seige or if I literally wasn't looking. Something like a sniper from cloak, which is actually more like 5 shot at once.

Under normal circumstances I survive a long time. Mist form allows me to do things that you seem to think are impossible. You can literally run through a Zerg and survive.

Nah, you can only run through unaware people that aren't spamming gap closers on you. Don't confuse beating up on bads with being able to fight ANYONE. I'll gladly duel you and show you exactly how fast you melt against any real burst.

Edit: won't even use proc sets

For what it's worth I took some of your "advice" and switched things around a bit to a 5 heavy build. If you want to duel I'll be in the Hammerdeath Arena around 7PM. Gamertag is THEDKEXPERIENCE.

I still think impen is hot garbage, but you'll be happy to know that I have more than 30% more resistence now overall and am doing more DPS than ever.
    Options
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on now @danielpatrickkeaneub17_ESO and @Lexxypwns as entertaining as it is to see you 2 compare *** size, youre both bad, embrace the meta ;)
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
    Options
  • Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    tbh I'm still trying to get over the animation changes, now I'm getting "procced" to death lolv
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled
    Options
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_PeterT Why was this thread moved. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/298698/regenerator-health-recovery-high-dmg-burst-pvp-build-one-tamriel

Yet this one was allowed to stay here.
    ZOS_PeterT wrote: »
    This thread has been moved to: PvP Combat & Skills

If your going to enforce a rule don't pick and choose who to enforce it on.
    - Mojican
    Options