The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wood Working Crafting level not being recognized...

Paehn
Paehn
✭✭
So I came back to play ESO after a year vacation from Tamriel... Having fun leveling a second Sorc.
So I crafted sets for leveling... but now the Char is level 24 and I went to craft the next tier of gear and realized that my level 50 wood working was not being recognized by the crafting tables.

wK37ZM0.png

Customer support has got me no where as you can see by quote below...
Greetings,

"Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team!

We greatly appreciate you bringing this potential bug to our attention. This information has been collected and will be passed on to our development team. You will not receive a further response to this ticket.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Kind Regards,
The Elder Scrolls Online Team"

So I'm supposed to wait for some patch in the next few months so I can craft instead of a GM fixing this?

Edited by Paehn on October 18, 2016 5:21PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you put skill points in the first tree option? If not, it doesn't matter that you're level 50 in woodworking.

My guess is you went through a forced skill point reset at some point in the past and need to spent skill points in the tree again.
    shades.gif
  • Paehn
    Paehn
    ✭✭
    Hmm... I will check that... My other crafting skills work but you never know.

Exactly the type of help I was looking for!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, have to invest in the Material Passive to make higher tiers of items. We all get the first tier just for being in the game.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Paehn
    Paehn
    ✭✭
    So yes that was the issue... my bad for assuming since clothing, blacksmithing were not reset... DERP!

Thanks for the help... B)