The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

excessive messaging

Suter1972
Suter1972
✭✭✭✭
I had a bizarre thing happen at the weekend.

Was happily playing a delve quest and it starts to lag badly. To the point the boss wasn’t showing targetable. It then recovers and im on a resurrection screen. I then got dumped off the server with a message saying ‘you have been removed from the server for excessive messaging (spam). Please refrain from sending excessive messages.’….

I restarted and everything was fine. I think ive only ever sent 3 emails before and I hardly use chat. Was this a glich or is my system sending messages out that I don’t know?
Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi. You didn't do anything wrong. This happens. The excessive messaging (spam) is actually due to lag. It usually goes away once you restart the game or your pc or console. All however is not lost and easy to fix. Since you already restarted your good to go. :)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.