The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

levelling a templar healer. Struggle is real ! :S

vizjaqtaar
vizjaqtaar
Soul Shriven
ok..i had to ask you guys this.. i mean don't get me wrong i ve been ditching net last few days for a updated healer LEVELING GUIDE for a new beginner like me.. but couldn't find one.. guides I've found are for either ppl who has main chars and have idea and source to get training gears or traits or gears or etc etc. which is overwhelming for a fresh beginner like me and others.. or healer guides I've found was for advanced players who has lots of 50 points ''under their - k- menu''..orrrr others were extremely outdated since one tamriel changed lvls , zones, items, grinding styles, ,spots,and even races,, everything !!!!

so i m here trying to figure out where to get training gears how to craft them how to obtain traits and how to lvl fast in same time or should grind in this spots they say on net or should go to this public dungeons they talk about on net and grind there ?
--- go duel wield since delta is saying duel wield has more magic power then staff or should i go resto staff and destruction staff as he says again while leveling to 50
---- wear 1 piece of armor from each or should stick with cloths until the end and get full passives ?
---- lvl as dps and reset skill points when i hit 50 or etc, and change it to healer build ? or start to level heal skills from lvl 1 with me and no bother to respect later ?

ye .. we new beginners ..uhm this new population new player base that you guys always wanted and waited.. ye we are kinda lost :)

just can't find any updated guide such as ONE TAMRIEL TEMPLAR HEALER LEVELING GUIDE 1-50 for beginners.. can you guys help ?
ty vm

Viz !
Edited by vizjaqtaar on October 16, 2016 6:46AM
  • vizjaqtaar
    vizjaqtaar
    Soul Shriven
    One thing I do is use my secondary bar as a "leveling" bar. I take the skills I want to level and put them on this bar (usually more than one of the same skill line). Then before I turn in a quest, I change to the "leveling" bar...bam! All of those skills on that bar get a large jump. Once I get the morph to level IV, I swap a new skill...rinse and repeat.

My main bar has my DPS, so that I can burn through my mobs. Granted if you're needing heals on your second bar, equip your healing staff and a healing skill or two...fill the rest up with "leveling" skills...

Anyway, the main bar will level off using the skill and mob kills. The secondary bar will level up on quest turn-ins. So far, I've leveled all of my class skills and weapon skills this way...quick and easy.

ok this one was nice..some parts of the unknown is clear now.. thx
  • Hardicon
    Hardicon
    well leveling for templar is pretty easy, use puncturing sweeps over and over and you will find success. Use breath of life on your bar for a great heal. dont worry about sets at all right now, just use gear that you find from quests and stuff , whatever is an upgrade and go from there. dont worry about being a complete healer right now, you can completely level with 4 dps skills and breath of life.
  • raj72616a
    raj72616a
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lv1~50 is easy. just follow the main quest.
    dungeons and trials are end game pve content, i don't think you're expected to rush into them so soon.

champion point 10~160 is even easier, because of the 4 times xp bonus.
    better start grinding end game equipment in dungeon only after you're cp160 and won't out level the items you've just got in half hour?

finishing the main quest can get you to about lv50. and finishing cadwell silver (going over the main quest of one other faction) can get you to cp160. and you won't need a group for that, you can finish that just solo. the main quest end boss is as easy as "press x to destroy boss". literally.
  • Maraluk
    Maraluk
    Good info on the second bar, am also levelling Templar!
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hardicon wrote: »
    well leveling for templar is pretty easy, use puncturing sweeps over and over and you will find success.

QFT
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rule number 1 for ESO: Don´t use Deltia builds (sarcasm, but with a ounce of truth)

My tip: Level your templar as if you were leveling a damagedealer. It will go much faster. Then when you reach lvl 50 you can respec championpoints and so on towards a healingbuild.

Edit: Those leveliguides were meant for the patches before One Tamriel when mobs weren´t scaled to cp160. Unfortunatly I can´t help you with a leveling guide (since I also struggle to level my alts at the moment)
    Edited by Qbiken on October 18, 2016 7:48AM